This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Tribal Council #2

Topic » North Pole- Tribal Council #2

3459 days 12 hours ago
OhNatalie
WHY IS MY NAME STILL IN YOUR CUM BUCKET ASS MOUTH? Just shut UP, sit still, and make a weak ass attempt to make yourself look cute before your torch is snuffed. Thats ALL I ask for...

Just please staph talking talking before you make me throw your ass off your stool and onto the ground.

*rolls eyes and looks away*
3459 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby- You have made it past last place, what happens now?

I really dont know yet.....Really glad I got past last though!
3459 days 11 hours ago
thatonepeople
OH GURL PLEASE
IM ALWAYS CUTE
AND I WONT STOP TALKING UNTIL I SEE YOUR JUPITER SIZED BUTT WALKING DOWN THAT EXIT PATHWAY
3459 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
From harrywasnak
they are voting you out
Dec 8, 2014 19:57:54
to OhNatalie
in Mariah's Survivor. I can try to sway them but I think you are toast. You could call them out at tribal. Specificly Noah and Thatone but dont say who told you.

---
Everyone who isn't cast under the spell of the returnees, please join ME tonight to vote out Thatone. Thatone and Noah have a 5 person alliance. All those stupid ass bitches want are goats!!

Join me and let's start a rebellion against these second comers who are a bunch of FUCKING LOSERS!

Losers never win and winners never lose. ;*
3459 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
You just realize you threw Harry under the bus too
3459 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
And BTW what did I ever do to you?  We only came after you Cuz you were being mean to returnees.  All 3 returnees voted out RiRi last TC (At Least I think) so there are no returnee-noob lines
3459 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
agoOhNatalie
From harrywasnak
they are voting you out
Dec 8, 2014 19:57:54
to OhNatalie
in Mariah's Survivor. I can try to sway them but I think you are toast. You could call them out at tribal. Specificly Noah and Thatone but dont say who told you.

---
Everyone who isn't cast under the spell of the returnees, please join ME tonight to vote out Thatone. Thatone and Noah have a 5 person alliance. All those stupid ass bitches want are goats!!

Join me and let's start a rebellion against these second comers who are a bunch of FUCKING LOSERS!

Losers never win and winners never lose. ;*

JOIN ME AND THATONE IN THE REBELLION TO TAKE OUT BULLIES LIKE NATALIE.
3459 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- There flag sucks
3459 days 10 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
excellent job casting Mariah
3459 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
^ lmao
3459 days 1 hour ago
thatonepeople
In all honesty Natalie i dont even really want you out, you are funny im not even the one leading the charge for you to go so Harry is giving you false info, but whatever hope you leave over me ;)
3458 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yea, it wasn't Thatone leading the charge.  It's me xD
3458 days 21 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
(I know I shouldn't be posting, but I need to get this off my mind)

Now all of you see that I was the lesser evil. I forgive you all for your mistake, and I hope you shall make right of what has been wronged.
3458 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
^^^^^^
3458 days 14 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
@DanielzSnooz

I know I shouldn't be posting here either. But if our flag "sucked" so much, why couldn't you make a better one? That's what I thought. So don't go around telling us things when we beat you

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!