This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Tribal Council #2

Topic » North Pole- Tribal Council #2

3438 days 20 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Natalie- RiRi was eliminated last time, do you think that she will try to return?
Anthony- It's OBVIOUS that some are against the returnees, what do you think?
Thatone- How are your feelings to this vote?
Jeremy- Do you think that someone who didn't do the challenge last time will be eliminated?
Noah- What's your stand point on the noobs versus vets stand point that I didn't create, haha?
Daniel- The tribe flag, what do you think about Polynya's? (It's in the Gallery)
GW- Based on the challenge, where is your tribe standing as a whole?
Jessie- Do you think that some people might have not done this on purpose?
Kolby- You have made it past last place, what happens now?
Harry- Do you believe that Euler is better than Polynya? Truly?

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CAN only vote for someone on YOUR TRIBE!
3438 days 20 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Anthony- It's OBVIOUS that some are against the returnees, what do you think?

Some people have a problem with the returnees, personally they dont bother me, but some people do get bothered by them.
3438 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah- What's your stand point on the noobs versus vets stand point that I didn't create, haha?

There is none.  I voted a vet last TC.
3438 days 20 hours ago
thatonepeople
Thatone- How are your feelings to this vote?

I don't really know the only thing I know is that I know Natalie's vote will be for a returnee because Natalie is the Christine of this season in which she just wants all the returnees out for no reason except for the fact that they returned.
3438 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Could you guys write @danielzsnooz really appreciate it

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/NJKoda1998/5970761/njs-survivor-11-individual-immunity
3438 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie- RiRi was eliminated last time, do you think that she will try to return?

No, that bitch is whack.
3438 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
*looks at Thatone*

Why do you have my name in your mouth? You could very easily be sitting next to RiRi in a matter of hours sweetheart, bet money on it.
3438 days 20 hours ago
thatonepeople
*looks at Natalie*

Oh honey i think you are going to see RiRi sooner than I am

*flips hair in Natalie's face*
3438 days 20 hours ago
MariahAnn
*takes a seat, i'd give the rest of you popcorn... but... your supposed to be starving*
3438 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
And these returnees didn't even have the AUDACITY to send in a flag. Didn't someone create one? Like WTF?

I'm sorry, I hate losing and if you returnees want to continue your streak of losing, then thats totally fine, but thats NOT on my agenda. So, get it together or get the FUCK OUTTT.

MUAH :*
3438 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
Next time your dirty ass weave touches my sterling silver face, it will get SNATCH sweetheart. Bet MONEY ON IT!

*muffs thatone in the face*
3438 days 20 hours ago
thatonepeople
you know how easy it is to reverse that sentence, watch and learn

And these Natalies didn't even have the AUDACITY to send in a flag. Couldn't someone create one? Like WTF?

I'm sorry, I hate losing and if you Natalies want to continue your streak of losing, then thats totally fine, but thats NOT on my agenda. So, get it together or get the FUCK OUTTT.

MUAH :*

JUST BECAUSE WE ARE RETURNEES DOESNT MEAN WE SHOULD DO ALL THE WORK
YOU  HAVE TO PUT IN AT LEAST A LITTLE EFFORT
*glares at Natalie*
3438 days 20 hours ago
thatonepeople
OH BTW MY WEAVE IS NOT NASTY
you just cant recognize quality hair because you have never seen it before
*tosses wine in Natalie's face*
3438 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
No BIIIIITCH. There is no such thing as "Natalies" There can only be ONE Natalie and we all know you're trying to be me, but you're not succeeding sweetheart nor will you ever.

*flips weave*
3438 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
*whips the wine off my face with my buff*

MARIAH ISNT THIS ASSAULT? This bitch needs her torch snuffed before I put my hands on this coward ass bitch.
3438 days 19 hours ago
thatonepeople
OH PLEASE there are multiple Natalies who are more interesting than you and i will never want to be as nasty as you

Mariah its not my fault this girl can't handle her alcohol

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!