This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » North Pole- Immunity Challenge..

3439 days 5 hours ago
MariahAnn
Tribe Flags
Okay, let's get to today's challenge.

It's time to design your own tribe flag!

For today you must design a tribe flag for your tribe, incorporating the logo, tribe members (their avatar or name), tribe name, tribe color and anything else you're able to come up with.

Flag Must Have-
1) All members (eliminated too)
   - Pictures or Names or Both
2) This season’s sign

Each tribe must submit one flag, which will be judged by me and a few other people here on Tengaged. The tribe with the best flag wins Immunity and will be safe from Tribal Council, where someone will be the second person voted out of the game.

As I said, each tribe has until Monday  at 6:30 PM to submit a flag. You do this by uploading the picture of the flag to tinypic.com (or another website that let's you upload pictures free) and then sending the link to me.

Remember to talk to each other about who does what. It doesn't matter how you make the flag! You can use Paint, you can draw it yourself, it does not matter at all. As long as you submit a flag.

ALSO, if I get both flags tonight, then we can go to tribal TONIGHT!

If you have any questions please ask.

Skype- MariahAnn17

Good luck!
3439 days 5 hours ago
thatonepeople
who is willing to make the flag?
3439 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
@Thatone why don't you make it? I want to see what you returnees are all about. *smiles*
3439 days 5 hours ago
2Beastly
I will do it
3439 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Natalie, why don't we see what you are made off?  I proved I could win immunity Last Season and The Season before that
3439 days 3 hours ago
thatonepeople
@Natalie
I dont know maybe because just because i am a returnee doesnt mean im an artist
3439 days 3 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Thanks @2beastly for making it!
3438 days 18 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
sorry guys i wont be able to help out, i have school and shit to do after, so i wont be home until after 6:30
3438 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
Noah, nobody cares about past season successes. We in the North Pole NOW!!! What are you made of NOW!?
3438 days 15 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I have a phone until tomorrow so I can help with the ideas but can't actually design it:(
3438 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Natalie, lets see what you are made off.  We have just as much right to be here as you.  Why don't you put up and then tell us to put up?  I can't make good flags.
3438 days 13 hours ago
gw22
I can't do this challenge, but I could help ideas pm me!
3438 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
I like art so I can help
3438 days 10 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I believe 2beastly already made it, so idk
3438 days 9 hours ago
MariahAnn
RESULTS:

I believe I only received one from Polynya Tribe from Steve which probably would have won either way because of its tie in with Frozen and Olaf. Congratulations Polynya Tribe! You have won immunity!
3438 days 9 hours ago
2Beastly
Yay! lol

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!