This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize Finale

Topic » Belize Finale

3444 days 4 hours ago
MariahAnn
WELCOME TO THE FINALE!  Welcome to the finale! This is the EASIEST PART for me. I love knowing the votes before you all do, it's the best feeling in the world... you all don't know who the winner is and I do it's bliss for me. Anyways, I hate this part of all my seasons because it's the big ending, it's where I probably won't see many of you again for a while, it also means I have a handful of other contestants waiting to begin the game.

Jury, begin voting! I will be sending out daily reminders. I'd like to have this game completed by at least Saturday, IF NOT SOONER! If you don't vote then you will be banned from my games, and yes I have a list of people not allowed to play my games anymore and when I saw my games, I mean ALL OF THEM.

Schedule Once Votes Are In:
- Questions For Finalists- Starting Now
- Jury Votes Reveal- HOPEFULLY Friday 7 P.M. Est
- Winner Crowned- After Above
- Awards- After Above
- Records- After Above
- Season Rank- After Above
- A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HOST- After Above

Jury:
- Aydan (AydanMac01)
- Sam (Sam101101101)
- Bobby (bklimas)
- Noah (noah_kondon)
- Robby (robbyjak)
- Greogry (DryIceBros)
- Honey (HoneyBunch1)
- Jessica (tdatditdwt1234d)
- Anthony (anthonyds__)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK Brad (NickBrad97), DJ (coolexchangestudent), and Austin (Webly) AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU WANT lol
3444 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'll let opening statements go first
3444 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
same as noah :P
3444 days 4 hours ago
DryIceBros
Same.
3444 days 4 hours ago
Webly
Okay, I will type up my opening statement now.
3444 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Im in the middle of Red's Survivor Soulth Africa Finale right now
3444 days 3 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Red's Survivor... :D
3444 days 3 hours ago
Webly
Hey jury! Before I start my speech, I would like to congratulate my friends, Brad and DJ, on their accomplishment of making finals. And, I would like to thank the jury for taking the time to read my whole speech lol. So here it is:

I came into this game as the guy who probably shouldn’t have qualified for All Stars, but did anyways… so like Kaysar from BB6. But, unlike Kaysar, I didn’t get evicted before jury again… I made it to finals. Along the way, I had to make a lot of bold moves to ensure that I had a shot at winning the entire game. From the very beginning, I decided that I would lay low and show up to challenges when I could. I never ignored this game, but I didn’t play it hard because it’s unwise to start off the game going all out. Off the bat, I was in danger as I aligned with Rab. Rab was a major target from his original season, but I knew I could trust him. Unfortunately, everyone else wanted him out. And after the only tie in the season, I switched my vote and voted him out. After that, I decided that I wouldn’t pose much of a threat by talking to people here and there voting people when necessary. Everyone wanted to use my vote. I used this to my advantage. When I reached the awkward duo stage, me/Robby made a connection and he created an alliance with me/Brad. I knew that Robby would become a target before I would, so I used the alliance to my advantage and road his coattails. Me/Brad got closer in the meantime. When Robby got blindsided, I knew it was time to play for myself so I constructed a plan of how to make the end. First step – get rid of Noah. Noah was a very powerful person in the game at the time and I knew that I had 0% chance of winning against him. You guys may ask why I didn’t target Sam first. But, #1 Sam returned and a lot of people in jury are hesitant to vote for returnees and #2 after talking with DJ, I was placed into an alliance with Sam/DJ/Brad. I knew that I could use this to my advantage if Sam won immunity. Fortunately, me/DJ won immunity and Noah got voted out. I contacted Bobby around this point and aligned with him hoping that me/him/Brad would make the end. However, I knew I couldn’t get him to stay during the next vote because it would have caused unnecessary waves in the f4 alliance since Sam won immunity that day. Still, I was planning to blindside Sam at the next elimination. I contacted Aydan soon after and he basically told me he did nothing all game and I had his vote to control. When Brad won immunity, I took the opportunity and me/Brad/Aydan voted Sam out.  At final 4, I had no idea who I wanted in the end besides Brad. I liked both Aydan and DJ. Fortunately, I won immunity so at least me/Brad could definitely make the end. However, I had to make a tough decision with who the third person would be. With help from Brad, we decided that there was nothing to dislike about Aydan and we got him out. Now, I’m sitting here in the final 3. This season started off with 25 castaways and I managed to survive 19 tribal councils (22 eliminations). I didn’t play an amazing game, but I did what I had to do to make the end and have a shot at winning. You don’t have to like what I did, but what I did got me here and I’m proud of it. This is the first finals that I have made and I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished. May the best man win. :)
3444 days 3 hours ago
NickBrad97
hey jury congrats to dj and austin for making it here to. i started this game with an alliance with rab because he was the only one from my original season. then he got eliminated. but i had my old orange teams member as my alliance along with eric. but after the tribe switch, eric and max didnt make the merge and honey didnt last much longer. leaving just me and noah so i started talking to austin and robby. also with dj and aydan individually. at top 8 i had a tough choice because both robby and noah were with me but also huge threats to win, in the end i robby left and i couldnt take the chance of noah making another immunity run so he had to go soon after. its hard voting out people you are close with but i had to do it if i wanted even a chance at winning. at top 5 i won immunity and took out sam, who i also felt could have won this game. and now im sitting here in the finals after over a year of playing this game. i won 2 immunity challenges, laid low, made some big moves, voted out friends and made some along the way. i think i played this game well enough to win.
3444 days 3 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Hello all! I would like to thank everyone who contributed to my spot at being here. Basically everyone from Final 9 onwards.

I started this game with all the hype I had. This was my first All Stars since the beginning of the year. I had a goal: to get my 2nd win. So when Sam asked for an alliance that was great. But the pretribe switch was pretty dull and nothing much happened so yeah.

In the first tribe switch now I did my work: I got everyone on my tribe on board to get out the other 2 from my season namely Sam and Harvin. Harvins boot was pretty easy because everyone knows he is a try hard, but I tried to go for Sam next. I didnt have the votes against an semi-active and I had to spill the beans to gain his trust. My gameplay was dull, until duos.

Duos was tough. My partner was on the other side of things. I had that alliance with Noah, Greg and Sam. We had been a tight 4 since we started so we tried to get to Final 4. Well, all things really didnt go as planned. Both Ben and Sam was voted out, but Sam returned so it was ok.

Merge is where things look good. First we got Anthony by an 9 person alliance. Then we got Honey next. In Final 9, I realized that Noah has become bossy and told it to Sam. And then I talked to Robby about making a rebellious alliance with Bobby, Austin and Brad. We got Greg off with a swish. Then this big fight happened and we had to pick a side. Knowing I will lose to both of them, I talked to Brad. We came up with a decision: Get Robby out then Noah next. So we get Sam and Austin on board and made it happen. I thought it would be a breeze but Sam was voted out in the Final 5. I was stunned really. Supposedly it was me, Sam and Brad in FTC, but they chose not to tell me until before this tribal.

So now Im here. It was hard but we are here. Sam, I was SO loyal to you and I had your trust so thanks man for everything.
3444 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Once DJ goes I'll post questions
3444 days 3 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Just saying:

Austin told me he didnt care about this game and only played until Final 9.

Brad is good player. But he wouldnt be here if I didnt made that alliance with him, Sam and Webly.

I was playing the whole game from start to finish.

So take your choice guys.
3444 days 3 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Ill answer questions in about 14 hours later. Our timelines suck. I have to go to school first then go to church.

Oh yeah, #LabanPilipinas! :)
3444 days 3 hours ago
Webly
I would like to clarify why I kept saying I didn't care about this game.

I told a lot of people during this game that I didn't care about it to gain their trust. It's an odd strategy, but are people going to think you are a major threat if you don't care about the game? No. I knew that I wouldn't be targeted so yes, I did tell DJ that I didn't care at f9. But, that's about the time when I really got into the game. Clearly, I do care about this game and I made it here because I cared. If not, like DJ said, Sam/Brad/DJ would have been f3 and Sam would have won.
3444 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Questions (Theese will be hard hitting) IM NOT BITTER!  IM JUST HARSH!

Brad:  Why did you wait till the merge to actually start playing the game?  Maybe it's cuz you have waited a year and didn't know it started?

Austin: Why were you Robby's puppet the whole game?

DJ:  We're you in control for ANY moves this whole game?  I think I already know the awnser considering. I CONTROLED LIKE EVERY ELIMNATION!

This questions may be harsh but you guys made it and us on the jury didn't so you played the better game. GL
3444 days 3 hours ago
Webly
Austin: Why were you Robby's puppet the whole game?

I would like to clarify that I was Robby's puppet from our duo until his elimination. I'm not afraid to admit it lol. The thing was, I knew that Robby was a huge target and when it came down to it - the biggest threats would go head to head and one would go. If Robby wouldn't have gone at his elimination, he probably would have gone at the next because he was very dangerous. I knew that the final 3 wouldn't actually turn out to be me/Brad/Robby so I waited to make huge moves so Robby got the blood on his hands while my hands were mostly bloodless.

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!