This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize- Tribal Council #16

Topic » Belize- Tribal Council #16

3447 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Austin- Congratulations on immunity, will this keeping you around or send you packing later?
DJ- Congratulations on immunity, do you think that's it's funny that the Pedro Duo both won and are still here?
Brad- You received a 5/9, does it worry you?
Noah- You and Robby seemed to.... be respectful to each other after he was officially eliminated.. why?
Bobby- How do you feel about your score?
Aydan- Angelina was hard to work in because she was older than most of the cast, but she has a few moments when your like... what? She will appear in Episode 2. What did you think of Season1?
Sam- Explain what has happen in the last few Tribal Councils.

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow Night...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CANNOT vote for DJ or Austin!
3447 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah- You and Robby seemed to.... be respectful to each other after he was officially eliminated.. why?

Me and Robby have a weird relationship.  Its like. Once you are out, you are out.  Simple has that.  Its like you beat me and good game.  Its weird.  But we don't hold grudges yo each other.
3447 days 10 hours ago
bklimas
I feel good about my score
3447 days 10 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Ikr! How the hell are we still here xD
3447 days 10 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Aydan- Angelina was hard to work in because she was older than most of the cast, but she has a few moments when your like... what? She will appear in Episode 2. What did you think of Season1?
I Loved season 1! It makes em want to start my own series
3447 days 10 hours ago
Webly
Austin- Congratulations on immunity, will this keeping you around or send you packing later?
This immunity is keeping me around one more day. I might have gone tonight because I'm not sure whether the lead players are targeting each other or just floaters. There isn't really any bad thing about winning the immunity for me.
3447 days 9 hours ago
NickBrad97
Brad- You received a 5/9, does it worry you?

yea not having immunity always worries me, i hope i stay
3447 days 1 hour ago
Sam101101101
Mariah idk :-)
3446 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results:
Noah- 5
Bobby- 2

Noah, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Noah, the tribe has spoken.
3446 days 17 hours ago
Webly
Awks he thought he'd win.
3446 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
I BEEN BAMBOZZELED
3446 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Austin, I knew it was coming since everyone just ignored me.
3446 days 17 hours ago
Robbyjak
http://goo.gl/Uar0C5
(Imma become the next eliza)
3446 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Robby. Lol
3446 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
IM GONNA GO HAVE STEAK
3446 days 16 hours ago
Webly
Bye Noah.

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!