This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize- Tribal Council #15

Topic » Belize- Tribal Council #15

3448 days 5 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Austin- You were almost eliminated last time, what do you have to say to those who saved you?
DJ- In this game, you have to be smart... how are you playing smart?
Brad- Congratulations on immunity, did you get this to save yourself or to keep it from others?
Noah- Explain the misunderstanding that's going on.
Bobby- It was Sam versus Honey, now it's Robby versus Noah, why do people have to go against others?
Aydan- I am freaking out about how good Season 2 will be, I have it all planned out, and trust me, it's going to be amazing. What do you think will happen?
Robby- Noah and you are having a rough time getting along, how come?
Sam- In a metaphor you could say that Robby and Noah are drawing lines... why do you think that is?

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow Night...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CANNOT vote for BRad.
3448 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby- Noah and you are having a rough time getting along, how come?
noahs been a jerk to me this whole game and i just shrugged it off until he went behind my back and lied to my face now i refuse to work with him and tonight it looks like its either him or me
3448 days 5 hours ago
NickBrad97
Brad- Congratulations on immunity, did you get this to save yourself or to keep it from others?

def to save myself, its always good to have
3448 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah- Explain the misunderstanding that's going on.

Robby has been playing everyone perfectly.  He has insisted on blindsiding people.  He said this:

dude dont worry she wont go after you shes voted every way ive told her to since the beginning id rather vote off someone we don't know we can trust for sure and tbh lets look at sam
>>>>he thinks hes a mafia boss or something that can just shove people around
>>>>he thinks hes the god of this survivor game
>>>>hes being a jerk
>>>>we dont need him
>>>>hes thrown BOTH you and me under the bus to eachother

And he WILL WIN if you let him get there
3448 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
noah you've been calling the shots since day 1 ! how can i play everyone perfectly when you've been controlling the game this whole time
3448 days 4 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Noah, anyone can win at this point with our gameplay. Lol xD
3448 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
I've been calling the shots?  There was someone else who was calling the shots.  I ASKED who to vote for when I was MVP at first Tribal.  Oh yeah, I WAS THE MVP AT THE TRIBAL WHERE RAB AND KRISS GOT VOTED OUT AND THE ONE WHERE MAXWELL GOT VOTED OUT!  Cuz I don't have to hide that
3448 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Robby, are you open enough to tell them a big secret of yours?  Preferably a certian one
3448 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
noah the whole premerge it was you and sam battling for control while be side by side until sam got voted out and realized he couldnt play all controlling like that but you just became more and more of a jerk!
3448 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
No Secrets Rooby?  Such a shame that your hiding something.
3448 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
what secret? that i voted sam and you up when we were duos? ya sure ill reveal it why'd i do it? to help OUR ALLIANCE NOAH and then you just went around and stabbed me in the back
3448 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Robby, you stabbed Sam in the back and you know what I'm talking about.  I'm not gonna tell anybody and its your choice whether or not to tell them.  But just know that Robby is hiding something and he's playing dumb.
3448 days 4 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Aydan- I am freaking out about how good Season 2 will be, I have it all planned out, and trust me, it's going to be amazing. What do you think will happen?
ANGELA BETTER BE LIKE CAROL
3448 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
I did all this to protect one of my allies.  I am not gonna blindside Sam for you.  You have been disloyal to me for a LONG time.  You flipped on the tribal Sam got voted out.  You technically voted for me.  I will be loyal to ANY of you like I was to Sam if you are loyal to me tonight.  And if Robby stays you can just tell him you voted me.  It's me or Robby tonight so nobody has any risk.  Brad could give his necklace up and he would be just as safe.
3448 days 4 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Playing smart in this situation....I don't know really I'm dumb lol
3448 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lol DJ.  Anything you can dish at me Robby I can take.  And serve right up to your heartlessness.

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!