This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Samoa Finale

Topic » Samoa Finale

3773 days 9 hours ago
MariahAnn
This is where everything will take place. The speeches EVERYTHING! With of course tomorrow night becoming the end of Mariah's Survivor: Samoa.

SCHEDULE: (IN EST)
Sunday:
5:00- Jury can ask questions
7:00- Final 3 Post how they got to Finals

Monday:
3:00- JURY VOTES NEEDED BY THEN
5:00- Awards/ Winners Announcement/ Fan Favorite
3773 days 9 hours ago
Timmay
im not asking, i know who im voting to win.
3773 days 9 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Well, I have an idea in my mind of who I'm voting. But my vote will go to whoever played the best game. I was voted out shortly after merge. So what was everyone's strategy post-merge?
3773 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
whos idea was it to vote me out?
im so pissed u better make me want to vote for u
3773 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
lol...my strategy post merge was simply to stay with the majority and take out any1 who ever brought ma name up...lol, almost every1 included me in an alliance, so i was able to shift ma way through the game and take out whoever was against me and ma allies...btw, me and night had a f3 since day 1, and we grabbed parvati on board at the tribe swap
3773 days 7 hours ago
Timmay
Ben or Parvati....who to vote? I hated Rab's gameplay. I THINK i am voting ________ to win.
3773 days 6 hours ago
ParvatiS
Seth/Timmay -

I started out this game with my tribe #FoaFoa constantly losing challenges and I had to work it through the whole time trying to save myself and the only way to save myself was the protection from my alliance but they went out one by one. I also had an alliance with Ben but he was on the other tribe so he wasn't there to vote with me. Tribe switch, I went over to the #Galu tribe and there Rab pulled me in for an alliance and he told me he wanted to go to the end with me. I agreed then that is when me, Rab and Ben started working together.
I had to think about the jury as well, how I would get these people to vote for me, so yeah I know both Rab and Ben had a lot of alliances and me on the other hand I had to work myself through those alliances. I knew if I alligned with everyone like Rab and Ben then just vote them all out one by one the jury wouldn't like me as much so that's what I did. I also had to convince Rab and Ben to work with me in case they were more loyal with someone else but not me. And it worked! I pulled them into the final three and here we are! The whole game I know some of you were gunning for me but I got you out first and that's part of the game. That's what you have to do to get to the end. Get the threats out first. I managed to get to the end with a 3 person alliance because I got them to trust me so I took them both to the end.

Lol i know its long but yeah
3773 days 6 hours ago
ParvatiS
Courtney/NovaScotiaChic -

Us three had a final 3 deal since the merge so you were going to go out anyway. No hard feelings, it's only a game and we are sorry :( <3
3773 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
lol @ timmay...idc what u like.....i dont even remember what place u came in
3773 days 4 hours ago
ParvatiS
Wait I was answering loyal's question not timmay lol
3773 days 2 hours ago
NightOwl
Pre-merge my tribe won challenges to make through I made allies to keep me in the game early on...mainly rabbaj and nova.....not much strategy needed to be done..tribe swap sccrewed up things at first but it grew in perfectly parv came into the group and we got who we needed out out when we needed....merge I believe I was with everyone directly or indirectly....I was with ramanik who I convinced to target his allies first because they had already won individual immunity.....my team voted out each peerson each week and thats who went...I made it here but I feel I made enemies along the way.....I feel I played a slightly better game but one that does not play to the jury.....parv played to the jury better because she let us choose the votes and talking while she made friends which is smart...rabbaj played the same game I did just slightly less imo I had ramas half after merge and won immunities...your choice in the end answering questions next
3773 days 2 hours ago
NightOwl
Nova me and rabba had more time with parv in-game I did not care who went between you to and he said you so I agreed...im sorry you had to go so late in the game
3773 days 1 hour ago
Timmay
I voted. Gl you 3!
3773 days ago
rabbaj
LOL...ftr, I just want to say that Im the only person to go to every t.c. without immunity, meaning that I had a crute social game, bc out of all of those tc;s, I only got 1 vote, meaning that I werked ma ass off gurlz bc I am the only 1 that was neva protected at a tc
3772 days 16 hours ago
mastropola
Seriously, this was a sick joke.
Neither night, nor Parvati bothered to make an effort to talk to me, Rab didnt either, but I do know him out of the game.
SO...What I want from you all is 2 things.
1. Why was I voted out
2.Why did none of you come to me asking for any alliances, or anything of the sorts
3772 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
1. Why was I voted out, lol

bc myself and night had a better connection with every1 left

2.Why did none of you come to me asking for any alliances, or anything of the sorts

LOL..bc we had alliances with every1 else in a form or not...besides...we did have a majority alliance when the merge started

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!