This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

7th Duel: Ethan vs. Parvati vs. Rhys vs. Mickle vs. Lisa

Topic » 7th Duel: Ethan vs. Parvati..

3842 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
.:ETHAN VS. PARVATI VS. RHYS VS. MICKLE VS. LISA:.

Come on in guys.

Welcome back to the arena Ethan, Parvati and Rhys, and welcome to you too Mickle and Lisa! I hope you guys are ready for your sixth, third, second and first duel respectively!

For today’s supersized duel, I have hidden 50 necklaces around Tengaged. All of them can be found on the first blog someone made after they joined Tengaged. All 50 necklaces are hidden in fifty different places.

When you’ve found all the necklaces you can, you PM me links to the blog where they’re on. YOU DON’T NEED TO COMMENT WITH YOUR NAME BELOW! YOU ONLY HAVE TO MAIL ME THE ONES YOU FOUND!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HELP EACH OTHER IN THIS CHALLENGE!

Also: This is not the first time I use this challenge. You may find pearls, coins and treasures from my other seasons like Vietnam, The Caribbean, Azores, Cameroon and so on. So MAKE SURE IT SAYS “LELI’S REDEMPTION ISLAND 7th DUEL”!

The two people who are able to find the most hidden necklaces will stay alive on Redemption Island, while the other three are out of the game for good!

BUT…

Survival in the game is not the only thing you’re fighting for in this duel! The people who comes in first, second, third and fourth place will also be guaranteed a spot on the jury! The person who comes in last place will not be a jury member!

To sum up, PM me all the necklaces you’re able to find. There are 50 total. The two people who are able to find the most stays alive. Third and fourth place goes home, but gets to be on the jury. Fifth place is out for good.

If someone ties, it will be the person who found the highest numbered necklace. All necklaces are numbered!

You have 24 hours to PM me all the hidden necklaces you’ve been able to find. Please ask if you have any questions.

Good luck all five!
3842 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
So are the necklaces hidden in the blog or can they be found in the comments on this blogs?
3842 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Nevermind, got it. Goodluck everybody, this is really about who wants it the most I think.
3842 days 14 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Do we get any hints or no
3842 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
You don't get any hints, other than they're hidden on blogs of people who are somewhat well known on Tengaged. They're not hidden on blogs of white-levels who joined three days ago obviously, that would make it way too hard.
3842 days 14 hours ago
MicklePickle20
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN im finding a bunch of coins and diamonds but no necklaces
3842 days 14 hours ago
ParvatiS
Omfg this is hard :(
3842 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
:( at this
3842 days 11 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Has anyone found necklaces?
3841 days 17 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Try beating a score of 15 suckahs.
3841 days 17 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
On the plus side if we were finding coins, I'd have won immunity 3 or 4 seasons back.
3841 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
UGH!!!!! I'm gonna lose :(
3841 days 15 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
So am I.
3841 days 14 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Hi
3841 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Let's get to the result of this supersized seventh duel!
3841 days 14 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Ok.

open group

SURVIVOR: ARDENNES APPS CLOSED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!