This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Generic Terms and Conditions Sheet

Topic » Generic Terms and Conditions..

3374 days 14 hours ago
Ghoul
This is just a basic list on what the game will be like.

Ways of contact: You can obviously mail me at any times with confessionals, questions, concerns, or votes. You may also skype me if you prefer @tryagainsiska.

Keep it respectable: I'm all for some good, healthy group game drama, as I'm sure we all are from time to time. But let's try and keep the game from becoming a total cesspool. I try to let you guys have free reign, but don't make me intervene.

Votes: Vote deadlines will be specified in tribal threads and reminder mails. Please be sure to vote at every tribal. If you receive 2 self-votes throughout the game, I will have to autoremove you for inactivity. If there's a reason why you may not be able to vote (going on a little vacation, etc.) let me know beforehand so we can try and make arrangements to avoid me having to remove you from the game, as that is the last thing I want to do.

Challenges: Most challenges will be live at 7 PM EST. An occasional challenge will be 8 EST. I will let you know in advance so you know what times are approaching. I will send plenty of reminder mails. Hopefully there won't be any confusion.

Bans: Bans happen. Mostly these won't change the game too much, as you can contact me via skype with your votes/confessionals at any time. However, if your ban is 14 days or longer, I may have to remove you from the game, depending on how far we have progressed through the season. A 14 day ban on Day 2 will probably result in a removal, due to it slowing/changing the game for a long period of time. I would be more lenient with a 14 day ban on the last days, as by then you've earned the right to remain in the game. Moral of the story, don't get banned, it leads you on a path of crime that will prevent you from ever being employed by the Arizona Multihousing Association and similar occupations.

Idols: Each tribe will have an idol hidden in a deserted tower nearby their camps. These towers already have threads with the floors clearly labeled. Every day you will be allowed to search one of these floors. Hidden on one of the floors is the hidden immunity idol. Idol's can played up until the Final 5, Final 4 or later they are defunct. You must tell me you are playing them prior to me reading the votes.

Any questions? Please sign here (post here) if you agree to the rules. That is your official entrance into the game.
3374 days 14 hours ago
DJ4460
DJ
3374 days 14 hours ago
bearclaw1212
I agree to the rules.
3374 days 13 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Big Joe
3374 days 13 hours ago
Ghoul
P.S Please feel free to send tons of confessionals throughout the game, especially with your vote. I will be storing them all in a group for my eternal viewing pleasure and I will probably open the group for you guys to read what others said when the game is over

Sort of like a half viewers lounge
3374 days 13 hours ago
Zed55
Rich
3374 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo
3374 days 12 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby
3374 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
Red
3374 days 12 hours ago
black0ut247
Black0ut
3374 days 12 hours ago
FairGame
Fair
3374 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
hello
3374 days 11 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
afd
3374 days 9 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
hey
3374 days 8 hours ago
best
Don't you know who I think I am
3374 days 8 hours ago
Nicole16
Read

open group

Ghoul's Survivor: AMA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!