This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 9

Topic » BB2 - Day 9

2340 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Final Nominees this week are Jonah and Michael

It is now time for the eviction voting to begin. The Head of Household, and the two nominees, are not allowed to vote. The rest of you will enter the diary room and cast your vote to evict. Brady, as HOH, your vote will be the tiebreaker.

Please send me your votes to evict by 6pm EST tomorrow.
Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself.
Brady, as HOH, still send me a vote for the tiebreaker, but it will only be counted if the votes tie.

---IMPORTANT INFO BELOW---
Also, be prepared for tomorrow night because IT'S TIME FOR A DOUBLE EVICTION! Yes that is right, tomorrow night, directly following the live eviction at 6, we will be playing a full week of Big Brother, including an HoH, a Veto, and a second eviction, meaning before Survivor airs tomorrow on the east coast, we will be down to the Final 7, and two of you will be on the jury.
2340 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
OMG
2340 days 10 hours ago
moondancer63
Um first of all I’d like to thank the people that have helped get me this far. I’d really like to make it farther in the game so give me a vote to stay. I have just a quick statement to say before you vote. I know Brady he always has to have someone to target and someone to make public enemy number one. I’m ok if that’s me but if I go home tonight then who will beome the next big target in the house. I’m going to state it now. I do not have a close person in this house. Yes I have had conversations with people. Yes I did play the pov on crypt but why does that mean that he and 1 are simpatico? Just because Brady wants for me to go home doesn’t mean that I should especially when I’m a free vote that is more than willing to work with several of you in the house.
Finally I want to wish you good luck Jonah but I hope it’s you and not me
2339 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
HI IM HERE IM JUST GETTING FOOD
2339 days 13 hours ago
kingLiam
I'm here too!
2339 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
Hey hey
2339 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
sending mails now for people dont worry
2339 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes and walk out the front door.
2339 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
By a vote of 5-1
Michael, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
2339 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright

10 mintues people to check in if you wanna play in the HoH
2339 days 13 hours ago
Solinne64
I do!
2339 days 13 hours ago
kingLiam
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a0eaaea3c00567fbedf05d70b762ba69/tumblr_n9bjg9RT2X1tvnqwjo1_250.gif
2339 days 13 hours ago
kingLiam
I'll play
2339 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
Here!!
2339 days 13 hours ago
Cryptspartan
hi
2339 days 13 hours ago
1001games
Here

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!