This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 4

Topic » BB2 - Day 4

2351 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ryan has nominated Crypt and Rich for eviction.

The PoV comp is non-live this week, so I'm posting it now. When it's time to do results, extra players besides the noms/hoh will be determined via Chatzy from those who submit a score.
-----
“Devil Puzzle”

In this puzzle competition, you need to solve a 50-piece jigsaw puzzle, printscreen the completed puzzle, and send it to me.

The catch is, the puzzle is entirely one color, so you’ll have to use your brain to put together the entire puzzle using only the shapes of the pieces.

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1b58e9e0d6a6

NOTE: For your screenshot to count, you must have your Tengaged profile open in the shot like this: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh . This is to prevent cheating. Failure to do this correctly, and your screenshot will not be accepted, and you will be asked to provide a new one, or you’re score will be a zero.

The houseguest who completes this puzzle in the fastest time will win the Power of Veto. A tie will be broken by Chatzy, as usual.

You have until 11pm EST tonight to submit your screenshots.

Any Questions?
2351 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Also because of the very late deadline this evening for results, so you all have time to play the comp, the veto decision time will be extended due to not everyone being able to be up that late.

I will be doing results at 11pm. A Veto decision from whoever wins is going to be due by 9am EST the following morning. This will allow time for those voting to vote, and because the nest hoh competition is non-live as well, that will happen while the eviction is taking place tomorrow as well, so we can keep the game moving.

If it wasn't maybe assumed, I will be giving everyone a break from the game around Christmas and New Years because of the Holidays (we'll still progress probably a full game week in between those two events, but I'm going to be reasonable ofc).
2350 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright well results tonight are easy, as only 6 people submitted correctly.
2350 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 6th place, with a time of 7:23.....QUINN
2350 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 5th place, with a time of 6:58.....ZYLER
2350 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 4th place, with a time of 5:31.....LIAM
2350 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 3rd place, with a time of 5:07.....CRYPT
2350 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
It is down to Michael vs. Ryan for the PoV
2350 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 2nd place, with a time of 4:46.....RYAN

Which means in 1st place, with a time of 4:22.....MICHAEL

CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO
2350 days 11 hours ago
moondancer63
Yay
2350 days 10 hours ago
moondancer63
I currently hold the POV in the house and i can use it to take a person off the block. But first I want to let the nominees to make a statement on why I should use the pov on them
2350 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Grats Michael!
2350 days 10 hours ago
moondancer63
I have decided to..

Use the power of veto

On

Crypt

Ryan because I have taken one of your nominees off of the block you will have to put up a replacement nominee
2350 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Crypt has been vetoed.

Ryan you have until 10am EST tomorrow/this morning (December 5th) to post your replacement nominee
2350 days 9 hours ago
Iceey
Okay well I'm gonna have to nominate Billy. We haven't talked other than making a deal during the HOH comp. I know it's shitty that I promised you safety but you haven't made an attempt to talk to me further than that, when I have reached out to you. I wish you luck with the vote.
2350 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
Good luck nominees!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!