This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3368 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
I actually thought AJ was gonna lose 7-0 if I didn't vote him and with the game he played he deserved a vote
3368 days 5 hours ago
Duffybutt11
LOL AJ you still lost.. a loser is a loser...
3368 days 5 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*smiles at RJ, Will, Rich and Bubba*

Thanks guys

*looks over at Bates, Firedragon and Noah*
*gives side eye*

I'll remember that

*winks*

Just joking, hehe
3368 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Couple questions before we do awards
-----
Ollie- What are you feeling right now as apparently this is your first survivor group game win? How happy are you right now?

A.J.- Upset you lost by one vote, and came all this way for second, or are you proud of what you've done and are okay with it?
3368 days 5 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Alright im already.bored.bye
3368 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
And I think Ollie may have just had immunity a little too much

But going into FTC I was undecided

That last question I asked AJ determined my vote
3368 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Brady

but you didnt even see the preview yet
3368 days 5 hours ago
ajx2x
Will's vote is what was the deciding factor since I knew I had no shot at Rich's, Bubba's or RJ's..

So, Will stayed true to his "don't know which way he is gonna vote" persona straight through to the end! :)

Thanks for the votes, Firedragon, Noah and Bates!
3368 days 5 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Ollie- What are you feeling right now as apparently this is your first survivor group game win? How happy are you right now?

OH MY GOD NJ, I am so freaking right now you have no idea, this is indeed my first EVER! Survivor group game win so I am so happy because I really did work my arse off for it so I am proud, AAHHHHH YAY, I finally won a damn survivor group game LOL
3368 days 5 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
noah_kondon
And I think Ollie may have just had immunity a little too much

Um how can have immunity too much, sorry Noah but I needed those immunity wins or else I wouldn't have gotten this win.......plus you won 2 immunities.....
3368 days 5 hours ago
mrcool
I'm so FUCKING trier...
3368 days 5 hours ago
ajx2x
A.J.- Upset you lost by one vote, and came all this way for second, or are you proud of what you've done and are okay with it?

Obviously it sucks to be sooo close and not get the title, but at the same time, the vote was a LOT closer than I expected. I thought I'd get maybe 1 vote. I am OK with losing because I feel confident in the game I played and the fact that I was so close to a win does make me feel like me game was good. Thanks again guys! :)
3368 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Okay though. So we're not here until midnight, lets move on to awards

The VL has been voting for the Fan Favorite for the past couple days.
I personally have selected the Player of the Season Award (since i was begged last gen to do this award. i used to only do fan fave, but for this gen i am introducing it)
3368 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
NJ, I know its all newbies to this Gen

In a blog you thanked me for the BB Can episodes I was posting and I asked for a returnee spot in return and you said 3-5 more seasons of newbies to get a good returnee cast
3368 days 5 hours ago
Duffybutt11
LOL @ Noah

If you werent voted out, it would have been you with those wins STFU SIT DOWN BITCH

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!