This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Sangilack)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Sangilack)

3668 days 16 hours ago
KickAss93
Come on in,guys!Tonight,another player will be voted out...and here's the twist.You guys will only play a part in tonight's Tribal.You will all vote,but the 2 players with the most votes will enter a PUBLIC POLL TO VOTE OUT.The player with the most votes in the public poll will get their name written down on the final Voting paper!

So,I would say we should get to some questions.Oh,and remember,tonight you are voting out the first member of the jury,who will be sent to the jury house but will STILL be on Felug Island until the FINAL returnee enters.After that,Felug is finished and will have sent 2 players back in.

PYN FOR ANOTHER QUESTION

1.Sam (cancanpiano)-With Tristan,who is a little inactive but still managed to win,having immunity,what do you expect tonight?
2.Marshal (lakeyja900)-Is it smart for someone to make a big move tonight?
3.Semaj (Semaj)-Are you seeing cracks in some alliances?
4.Carter (Carterbehne)-Do you expect a #Blindside tonight?
5.Audren (Audren)-Immunity...again.Seriously,ask yourself...are you a threat now?
6.Andrew (Sosyomomma)-Immunity for you,my friend!How does it feel?
7.Ismail (Walkerbait27)-Are you studying the votes to find anything?
8.Jake (Pompzi)-What would be "strange" for you tonight?
9.Nathan (nt888)-Are you going to take out people who aren't playing the game like they should?
10.Liam (flatl99)-Are you a threat in any way,especially when after tonight,half the people you started out with will be gone?
11.Ethan (MrEthan123)-If you get voted out,do you think you could win Felug Island?
12.Tristan (Neathery)-Immunity for you,my friend!How does it feel?
13.Dan (Awpackers)-Dan,if there is a #Blindside,will you be the victim?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 6:00 PM FRIDAY!

If you wish to use a "Voting Superpower" send it to me along with your vote.

Audren,Andrew,and Tristan are safe.DO NOT vote for them!

Send a GAME confessional for Days 18,19,and 20 and send a VOTING confessional as well,please!

If it wasn't clear,if you happen to have a Hidden Immunity Idol and wish to play it,you must (along with your vote) say...

I,_______,wish to use my Hidden Immunity Idol.

Do the same if you wish to use a Voting Superpower!

GOOD LUCK everyone,good luck Bottom 2,and soon I will send you a link to the new Kick's Survivor apps group!

Next season,there will be 24 players,18 new players and 6 from Season 1!

If you want to apply,GO THERE!Howeber,I will only pick 6 players out of the very best,so...the better your placement,the better your chances!
3668 days 16 hours ago
cancanpiano
With Tristan,who is a little inactive but still managed to win,having immunity,what do you expect tonight?

Expect the unexpected! This is Kick's Survivor!
3668 days 15 hours ago
Audren
5.Audren (Audren)-Immunity...again.Seriously,ask yourself...are you a threat now?

Well people probably already considered me a threat before so I have no option at this point but to play my hardest and save myself as much as I can. I wish it were different but there is no going back now.
3668 days 15 hours ago
Walkerbait27
7.Ismail (Walkerbait27)-Are you studying the votes to find anything?

I'm finding something but not in the votes certain sources tell me someone is out to get me but I don't care really cause I have the people I'm working with and u can never get the best of me
3668 days 15 hours ago
carterbehne
4.Carter (Carterbehne)-Do you expect a #Blindside tonight?

I don't think so
3668 days 15 hours ago
Nt888
9.Nathan (nt888)-Are you going to take out people who aren't playing the game like they should?
I wish but right now I know that I am likely to go so I hope people do it but really I am expecting to be eliminated
3668 days 15 hours ago
KickAss93
7/14 VOTES ARE IN.

You may be thinking...14 votes?What?

Well,a DOUBLE VOTE has been played!

This COULD affect who will go into the Bottom 2 poll,and then it comes down to who wants to stay in it more!
3668 days 14 hours ago
KickAss93
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6532/forum

APPS FOR SEASON 2 ARE OPEN.
3668 days 13 hours ago
semaj
Semaj (Semaj)-Are you seeing cracks in some alliances?
idk what alliances there are :O
3668 days 12 hours ago
sosyomomma
6.Andrew (Sosyomomma)-Immunity for you,my friend!How does it feel? Amazing especially with the twist, knowing ill last another day and be on jury is amazing
3668 days 11 hours ago
lakeyja900
it depends on the person's situation really.
3668 days 7 hours ago
pompzi
.Jake (Pompzi)-What would be "strange" for you tonight?
well for me i would say it would be strange if the two i think it could be at  bottom two aren't bottom two as there seems to be two alliances
3667 days 19 hours ago
MrEthan123
Ethan: Umm Actually Yes I feel I could Win in Felug Island. I have the strength and wits to win and get back in and win:)
3667 days 16 hours ago
KickAss93
VOTING CLOSES IN 15 MINUTES,BE HERE!

YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO BE HERE FOR SURE!
3667 days 16 hours ago
KickAss93
All the votes are in!

First off,if ANYONE has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it,now would be the time...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3667 days 16 hours ago
KickAss93
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*Nathan stands*

*Nathan walks up to Kick*

*Nathan takes an Idol out of it's pouch...*

Let me inspect this.Who are you playing this on?

Nathan:Myself.

This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol.Any votes against Nathan WILL not count.

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!