This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Sangilack)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Sangilack)

3667 days 14 hours ago
awpackers
This wasnt a twist it was just a flat out lie and for a decision this big the polls should have been open a lot longer then two hours especially since polls from felug island were sometimes 10 times longer and those were less serious because the loser wouldnt be on the jury
3667 days 14 hours ago
awpackers
I think having people who aren't even part of the game decide who goes home is dumb. Its also not fair to everyone who voted ismail. You shouldnt let the public decide who gets sent home in a survivor game since they dont even play the game. Only one person voted for me a lot of people voted ismail he should be on felug because thats what people in the game decided but because people who arent even in the game wanted him the tribe gets overruled.  I would have been fine with going to felug and competing in a live challenge , not just being put in another poll right away but somehow one person votes for me and i dont even get a chance to come back in even though earlier you said that i would.
The only reason you are doing this is to speed the game up and im sure nobody else would think that it is even remotely fair if they were put in this situation
3667 days 14 hours ago
awpackers
You didnt even show anyone the poll results it still just shows question marks
3667 days 14 hours ago
Audren
Yeah I would have liked to see results, not that I think you're lying but I like to see how close polls are :P
3667 days 8 hours ago
pompzi
But without that drama, this tribal was insane! SO crazy
3667 days 5 hours ago
Walkerbait27
I agree with dan no matter what I think it's cheating u said 2 people get to return
3667 days 4 hours ago
KickAss93
When did I ever say that there wouldn't be a twist with a returnee?

Geez.Expect the Unexpected.

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!