This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Heroes vs. Villains

Topic » REUNION | Heroes vs. Villains

1266 days 19 hours ago
mradamman12
LMFAO jackson you almost lost me the game with that
1266 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
GrrrImABear
Lots of questions for JB, I hope our season still met expectations

It exceeded them.
1266 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Patrick turning on me what a dickhead
1266 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
lhooper902976
So jb do you think it was the right decision for me to force rocks  or do you think I should have just evicted rubes

You needed to pick a side and stick to it. You should've taken RUBES out at that vote. Or you should've voted VANESSA out at the previous vote instead of NICK.
1266 days 19 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Jeremy. had Vanessa been voted out at the pre merge and I made it to the merge instead, do you think I wouldve had potential to go as far as she did?
1266 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
Rubes
Do you think had Vanessa not flipped I could’ve won the season?

You definitely had a shot. Your arc this season was very similar to your Dynamic Duos run. People wanted to take you out because you would've been a huge jury threat because you are good at not pissing people off. Even the people you did anger would've considered voting you.
1266 days 19 hours ago
GrrrImABear
How bad did I flop lol
1266 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
it's hard to pick a side when you'd be the bottom of each side
1266 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
mradamman12
did JB not enjoy the aruban vacation moment

I did, but it's not my favorite moment.
1266 days 19 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Logan that was not a foregone conclusion I hundred percent wanted u to come to merge
1266 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Logan I really wish you’d just voted out Vanessa the vote before because I would’ve had your back more than they did 100%
1266 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
Yunggunzkeep18
Jeremy. had Vanessa been voted out at the pre merge and I made it to the merge instead, do you think I wouldve had potential to go as far as she did?

You would've been dangerous because you had ties with LEQUISHA and COLE, which meant the VILLAINS would've taken you pretty far. I think you could've been there in the end in VANESSA's position.
1266 days 19 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
coming from someone who almost voted him out the first tribal. shes right logan
1266 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
And with that, we will now move on to the Season Rankings!
1266 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Vanessa turned on me even after her boyfriend told her to work with me

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!