This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A Cutthroat Gala

Topic » A Cutthroat Gala

1725 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
blujay112
1725 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
Anthony
1725 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
honestly whoever of anthony or jackson isnt #1 and u didnt even include over some of those ppl is a choice LMAO
1725 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
1. Jackson: 1st (Caroline Islands), 10th (Flops vs. Tops), 1st (Valley of Victors)

It should come as a surprise to nobody that Jackson sits atop this list. As the only player to win multiple main series games, Jackson has supplanted himself far and above the field as the best player in Cutthroat history. He played a strong game in his first showing and it netted him a win by a tiebreaker vote in Caroline Islands. Despite falling short in his next appearance (Flops vs. Tops), he was blindsided and idoled out because his threat level was so high. Had he survived that vote, there was a chance he could have won that season as well. He then returned for a final time in Valley of Victors, where he rose above the rest to claim the title as the ultimate Sole Survivor. On top of his two main series wins, he also won spinoff and placed in the Final 3 in two others. His track record is incomparable to his colleagues and he sits atop this list without much doubt.
1725 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
Jackson KING
1725 days 3 hours ago
Hannah_Parks
JB not playing favorites...
I like these non bias rankings
1725 days 3 hours ago
rawr121
interesting
1725 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
oh funny how that works
1725 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
So good, well deserved
1725 days 3 hours ago
pinkiepie512
KING!!!
1725 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
0 min agorawr121
interesting

haw haw rawr121
1725 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Sadie & Tashi deserved to be on this list
1725 days 3 hours ago
rawr121
JB rly made me an unnecessary target in valley of victors and then flung me from the hall of fame
1725 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
i donate my spot to rawr121

i'll take #8 and chili can get an honorable mention
1725 days 3 hours ago
BluJay112
I’ll die happy knowing I’m #11

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!