This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Valley of Victors

Topic » REUNION | Valley of Victors

1735 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
why did u make it a 14 person merge and jury

I didn't want anyone to be swapfucked.

why did u cast the spin off winners

It gave them a chance to prove themselves as true winners, and clearly they all proved that they aren't as good as the main winners, well, except for Jackson Joseph...

why did u make it a final 4

I didn't. Tashi did.

why did u go through all this effort to make season 20 all winners and then not give a shit about it after say round 2

I was going through a lot of IRL shit this season, not stuff that I could anticipate. And the VL leak really upset me and I think that definitely turned this season downhill. I just didn't like the fact that I put in so much effort to make this the All-Winners season just to have someone maul the integrity of the season.

I wanted to drop the season so bad after that, but I didn't want the series to end that way. I'm not particularly thrilled with how the series ended, but at least I finished the job I said I would, and I think that says something.
1735 days 9 hours ago
SammySosaTV
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HeftyPiercingIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

JB finally getting his rest after hosting 20 straight seasons plus spinoffs in under a year
1735 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Absol was robbed!  But, glad sagar got 0 votes :-)

Kidding great final four!
1735 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
why did u cast the spin off winners

It gave them a chance to prove themselves as true winners, and clearly they all proved that they aren't as good as the main winners, well, except for Jackson Joseph...
1735 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
thank u jb for hosting and ur efforts, my questions were answered im ready to move on from this series x
1735 days 8 hours ago
Christian_

i cant this is the best part of the season sksksk
1735 days 8 hours ago
Birks4444
LILLY <333333
1735 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
sagar is in the taliban
1735 days 8 hours ago
J2999
king JB
1735 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
And the VL leak really upset me and I think that definitely turned this season downhill.

Oh it ruined the season
1735 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
I know,

JB IS DA KING
1735 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
grrimabear leaked the vl
1735 days 8 hours ago
SammySosaTV
well regardless of this season's reputation i made kickass logos and buffs so it's all worth it for me and myself and i
1735 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
maybe the real winner of cutthroat survivor valley of victors was the friends we made along the way
1735 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
hi lilly, love ur work x

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!