This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Caroline Islands

Topic » REUNION | Caroline Islands

2001 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Billy/Rocketokid13 & Zach/ziggyzaggy4 will join QALITO, wearing ORANGE!
2001 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Eoin/Eoin & November/cherishthegirl101 will join NAVADRA!
2001 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Birks/Birks4444 & Dominique/D882 will join QALITO!
2001 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Ben/BENLINUS & Leo/shusleo will join NAVADRA!
2001 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Jacob/BOBROCKS333 & Rhett/Valero7 will join QALITO!
2001 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I did not have fun this game frankly because I got out so soon. There were 6 of us left on my tribe and all jackson had to do was be straightforward and not lie. He could have told me I was being voted out but he decided to be a bitch and coward. Just know, me and Turney do not like you anymore and if we ever see you in any other game again, you will not have our trust or anything. We will constantly go after you in any game or on the blogs page. You are pathetic and again had no reason to lie which just shows you are a crappy person in general

Thank you
2001 days 15 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
ok steve thank you for sharing
2001 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
The final two pairs will consist of RETURNING players!
2001 days 15 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
oh the nerve a BLOGS PAGE THREAT
2001 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
And these two pairs might have a little bit of history that will already challenge their trust among one another...
2001 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I don't care what you have to say. You are pathetic for constantly lying and acting all tough when you had no reason to be. Aren't you like 30 and more mature? Guess not
2001 days 15 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
no im 19 my birth year is in my username
2001 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
King Steve
2001 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
The first returning pair comes to us from Cutthroat Survivor: Raja Ampat. Both of these players fell on the wrong side of the numbers early on and were absorbed into the Batanta tribe down in numbers. While originally looking to work together, the pair were looking to flip some players from the majority alliance. However, one player decided to abandon the ship and vote out the other.

Please welcome back BB/purpleBB4 and Brady/CoachWade!
2001 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
queen bb

grats on the win king jackson well deserved

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!