This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Caroline Islands

Topic » REUNION | Caroline Islands

1991 days 15 hours ago
pinkiepie512
can we see the VL group / if there's a skype chat?

Yesss please!!! I'm ready to read how hard I flopped!!!
1991 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Season IX of Cutthroat Survivor is taking us to one of Survivor's most iconic colosseums. Many moments in Survivor history have taken place in this exact spot, and now, 16 Tengagers will look to add on to the legacy of this battlefield and create a new battle, where trust is of the utmost importance while trying to backstab all of the rest to become the sole survivor.

Welcome to Cutthroat Survivor: Mamanuca!
1991 days 15 hours ago
Jive
*claps*
1991 days 15 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Season IX of Cutthroat Survivor is taking us to one of Survivor's most iconic colosseums. Many moments in Survivor history have taken place in this exact spot, and now, 16 Tengagers will look to add on to the legacy of this battlefield and create a new battle, where trust is of the utmost importance while trying to backstab all of the rest to become the sole survivor.

Welcome to Cutthroat Survivor: Mamma Mia! Here I Go Again! My, My! How Can I Resist Ya?!
1991 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Tonight, I am also going to reveal the twist and the cast of Cutthroat Survivor: Mamanuca!
1991 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
In this season, trust is more important than it has ever been before in a twist we like to call:

BEFRIEND or BACKSTAB!
1991 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
oof
1991 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
Ooh *eats popcorn and sips tea*
1991 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
This season, everyone is going to have a partner and before tomorrow night's first challenge, each player must decide whether or not they would like to BEFRIEND their partner or BACKSTAB their partner.

If you BEFRIEND your partner and you are able to both make it to the Top 10, each player will receive a HALF-IDOL.

However, if you choose to BACKSTAB your partner and are successful in eliminating them by the Top 10, that player will receive a FULL IDOL.
1991 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Damn
1991 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
If a player is unsuccessful in the mission they lay out for themselves, no IDOL will be given.

Trust is important in this game. Do you want to have a friend and save them? Or are you feeling greedy and looking out for numero uno?
1991 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
oop
1991 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
I will now reveal the pairs!
1991 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Chris/Chris1080 & RJ/Ityaboinez12 will join NAVADRA, wearing BLUE!
1991 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I am here and would like to say a few words about this past season.

I haven't spoken with Turney but I am positive he seconds everything I am about to say.

First off, congrats jackson on doing what you had to do to win. That is about all the nice things I have to say toward you. You constantly lied and bullshitted me the entire game. First you blindsided Turney and came running to me telling me you were sorry etc. That was fine. He was my friend and I understood why you would keep me out of the loop. However, when it came to my vote you acted like you wanted to save me and all this crap. At least Will was forward with me about it all and told me he saved me. But for all of you to straight up lie in the chat was ridiculous. I was willing to work with Jackson all the way until the end because I did not know anyone else in the game besides cfff and I know Brian and that he would do ANYTHING to win so I probably would have picked jackson over him had it worked out. Obviously jackson never considered working with me and lied for no reason.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!