This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Anambas

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Anambas

2022 days 14 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Tomas picked me, I didn't pick him, I would of always picked you over him.

But, thank you for answering my question.
2022 days 14 hours ago
rabbaj
*locks in vote* good luck gals
2022 days 14 hours ago
Silver09
*locks in vote* Thank you, next
2022 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
@Josh

Rank the jury based on gameplay

*best*

Silver
Josh
Romeo
Jabbar
Nolan
Matthew
Alex

*lowest*
2022 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
@Josh I think the Survivor castaway I played the most like is Kim Spradlin. I was the leader of the alliance that I created from pretty much Day 1 of this game, and I stayed true to that alliance all the way to Day 39 while still avoiding the target during the few times I was vulnerable to be voted out. I struck the perfect balance between social game, physical game, and strategy just like she did. I would say voting out Romeo at F5 was similar to what Kim did to Kat at F6 but it had to be done to get to the end with the two people who I had pledged my loyalty to and also the two people I thought I had the best chance of beating out of anyone else left in the game.
2022 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
At the end of the day I guess I have to be fair and ask everyone a question.

I wasn't here long enough to know what the fuck you did and tbh it seems like it'd be similar since y'all had a day one Alliance.

Anyways, Jake, Sagar choose a number 1-50
2022 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
@Nolan I will go with 25 LOL

Also if you are truly undecided plz read my speech I feel like I make a strong case
2022 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Nolan

My favorite number is 24 so 24!
2022 days 11 hours ago
mbarnish1
Question for everyone

What elimination shocked you the most?
2022 days 11 hours ago
Iceey
Matthew:

Honestly the elimination that shocked me the most was yours. I really expected for them to vote out Romeo at that tribal, and whenever they voted for you instead I was honestly pretty shook.
2022 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
@Matthew Not to copy Ryan's answer but I would have to agree. That was really the only somewhat surprising elimination in the post-merge as far as I can remember because I also thought it would be Romeo leaving that round since he was an obvious member of the majority alliance. It kind of makes sense in hindsight though.

If I had to pick a different answer then probably Tomas' elimination was the second most surprising because of the successful idol play and the fact that they toppled the person who basically handpicked the tribe.

Ultimately there weren't too many shocking eliminations (probably to the disappointment of the viewers) and like I mentioned before, I voted for the person who went home in every TC that I was personally a part of.
2022 days 11 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Matthew

What elimination shocked you the most?

I hate to answer the same, but I really was surprised by your elimination. When the tribes got divided at final 8, I was for sure thinking I was saying goodbye to Romeo. I think that would've been the smarter move for Alex and Silver. You were definitely a wild card in this game and I thought they'd keep you around. So I was definitely surprised by that.

If I had to give a different answer, I would say I was surprised when Kisa got voted out. I was on that tribe and voted for her, but I was surprised that the 3 OG Siantan members were on board to vote Kisa, one of their own, rather than voting for me/Ryan/Josh. The vote itself wasn't a blindside to me, but I was surprised they wanted to do that.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!