This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Anambas

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Anambas

2023 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
JAKE, RYAN and SAGAR, welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of the jury: NOLAN, JABBAR, JOSH, MATTHEW, ALEX, ROMEO, and SILVER, voted out at the last tribal council.

Any juror may ask a question to either or both finalists. It is recommended, however, to wait to ask questions until each finalist has made an opening statement.

***Please mail your vote to ME (_JB_) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting.***

Votes are due on MONDAY 11/5 at 7:30 PM EST and our LIVE READING OF THE VOTES will be at 8 PM EST!
2023 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Hey everyone. Will try to make keep this as not-boring as possible while also trying to explain why I feel like I played a better game than the Ryan/Jake duo and carved a much more different path to the end than they did. I know most of the jury is composed of people who I was never in an alliance with so I want to just highlight some key aspects of my game.

First of all, I want to start by saying this was my first group game in about a year. I wanted to play in JB's series but I didn't get the chance to apply to his previous seasons. When I finally got cast in this one, I knew I had to make the most of the opportunity and play hard AF from Day 1, which is exactly what I did.

As soon as the dissolve twist was revealed, I had to immediately think through what I could do right away to play the twist to my advantage. I knew I would be safe on my tribe but I got the sense very early on that Tomas/Romeo were closer to each other than to me (this was later confirmed when Tomas picked Romeo before me in the tribe swap at F13). I realized early on that Jemaja had a chance of losing pass the torch so I reached out right away to both Jake and Ryan individually and came up with THE plan that ultimately led to all 3 of us sitting here today.

I don't normally post skype screenshots but this is fairly harmless and I just want to prove my point:
Me to Jake on Day 1 of this game: https://i.imgur.com/HznJsYQ.png
Me to Ryan on Day 1 of this game: https://i.imgur.com/um7esrl.png

By getting Jake/Ryan to agree to dissolve to Siantan with Josh if they lost the first challenge, I basically had created a cross-tribe F3 alliance on Day 1 and have stayed loyal to that alliance all the way to the end of this game.

That loyalty was ultimately tested at the F8 round, where one day tribes put a major wrench in our solid majority alliance by putting the "core 4" of me/Ryan/Jake/Josh all on the same tribe. I strongly believe the smart thing for Ryan and Jake to do at this point would have been to cut me loose, especially because Josh was loyal as hell and would have been someone they could have gone to F3 with instead of an established challenge threat. I wouldn't even have been mad at them for doing it. But I was able to use my social game to convince them both to keep me over Josh, the loyal ally they had been on a tribe with since the original 4-person tribes on Day 1.

Another major moment in this game was at the F5, where I had ended up voting out Romeo, the person that I had been on a tribe with since Day 1. Although we had made a F2 early on, I knew that it wasn't meant to last, and I had caught wind that he wanted to vote me out. I was able to successfully use an idol to keep me safe and get out one of the last remaining threats standing between me and F3, even if it was one of my earliest allies. People in the game thought that me and Romeo had an unbreakable F2 but I was able to successfully keep my closer F3 with Ryan and Jake under wraps from pretty much everyone.

At F4 I made sure Ryan was on board to vote Jake out in the event that Silver won immunity. Ultimately I wanted Silver to leave this round because he was the last remaining from the minority alliance and would have had a lot of jury votes already lined up for him in F3. But even if Silver had won immunity, I would still be standing here in the F3 because I made sure to cover all my bases and make a deal with Ryan to vote Jake out.
2023 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
IN SUMMARY:
- I created an alliance (that would ultimately make F3) with two people on a different tribe on Day 1 of this game, and convinced them to have the entirety of their tribe dissolve onto mine.
- Every single person I voted for went home.
- I won the most immunity challenges of anyone in this game (3).
- I used my social game to keep me safe at the times I was most vulnerable, like the one day tribes.
- I won the pre-merge individual immunity necklace and used it to successfully idol Romeo on the opposing tribe, which ultimately helped build up our successful majority alliance in the post-merge.
- I had another successful idol use at F5, this time keeping MYSELF safe and instead voting Romeo out of the game.
- Aside from the ones mentioned in my speech, I dictated many of the other post-merge votes too, e.g. Nolan (https://i.imgur.com/e9gLw8U.png ).
- I made an effort to talk to EVERYBODY (admittedly aside from Nolan, my bad) in this game even if they weren't in the alliance I was loyal to from Day 1.

SOCIAL-STRATEGIC-PHYSICAL. I believe I exhibited all 3 in this game and that's why I believe I deserve your vote. Thanks for a fun game and GL Ryan and Jake.
2023 days 1 hour ago
Iceey
Please give me 30-40 minutes and I’ll have a speech!! Worked 11-11 today
2023 days ago
Lemjam6
Coming into this game I didn’t know what to expect. I saw a few friendly faces and many not friendly faces. I initially liked the idea of four people on each tribe. I’m a very polarizing person and usually on a big tribe there’s at least one person who dislikes me and will be campaigning against me. So having a tribe of four I felt confident. Instantly, Ryan and I connected. I was paranoid still. When we lost the first challenge, I thought this would be a great opportunity for him to take me out right away. When he stayed loyal, I knew I could trust him and he would be my person in this game. Josh and I also talked a lot and I invested a lot of trust in him.

We decided it was best for all 3 of us to stick together and go to one tribe. I had a good relationship with both Sagar and Romeo so I was happy to go to that tribe. We decided to stick together and all vote against Kisa and then all go to the same tribe. This built the incredibly strong and successful Siantan alliance.

Following this, we had a tribe swap, unfortunately. Luckily, Ryan and Tomas were picking teams. Ryan picked 4 people from the Siantan alliance, while Tomas made a mistake and led to his own demise. Ryan really wanted Sagar on our tribe which put worry in my mind about how close they were. However, when we headed to tribal, I knew we needed to stick together. People were torn between John and Matthew, but I was very passionate about John going. We split the votes and after talking to John he admitted to me about his idol in a way for me to keep him. I used this information against him as a reason for him to go and luckily my conversation with John put less stress on me and my alliance, as we knew where the Palmatak idol was. People thought it was Jabbar, but John confirmed to me it was his. Less idols in the game, the better.

When it came to the merge, I knew Siantan needed to stick together. We were all messages Matthew because his vote was up in the air and when Nolan left, I knew we were good. However, the next round people wanted to target Jabbar. I was extremely uneasy about this. I tried clueing Jabbar in by telling him idol clues and telling him I could potentially help him, but the votes simply weren’t there. The entire game I was stressed about Sagar but then Sagar and I had a long talk and established a final 2. Sagar and I have been friendly for a while, but I know how he plays and he has fucked me over in the past. I knew he had a close relationship with Ryan, but you never say no to a final 2.

The auction happened and I had the ability to choose a final 2 or final 3. People may look at this as not a powerful choice, but by choosing a final 3 it lessoned the chance of anyone flipping on me. I continuously said taking Silver or Alex to finals was suicide and if I was fucked over I would gladly vote for them to win. So by making it a final 3, that would be too much of a risk of taking Alex or Silver to the end. The auction led to the two tribes and we ultimately chose to cut Josh and stick with Sagar. I was surprised to see Matthew go because I knew Romeo would always be loyal to me, while Matthew was a wild card.

At final 5, I really wanted Silver to go. I think it was too risky to take Silver to the final 4 because if he won immunity, he’d likely win the game. However, I was outnumbered and Romeo was going. I knew Sagar was playing his idol, so it was a done deal that Romeo was going.

Silver talked to me a lot at the end, but I knew in my heart that taking him to the end was suicide. He had three guaranteed votes so I would need the other FOUR votes all for me, which is a huge risk. So I stuck with my guys, Sagar and Ryan. I know that people will complain that we didn’t flip and maybe it was boring, but making a big move is not always the right move.

And I won the last two immunities woot woot clutch.

I hope you all acknowledge my game and vote for me. I had fun playing with you all and am open to answering any questions.

Good Luck Sagar and Ryan, I love you both. May the best man win.
2023 days ago
obscurity
going to bed will answer Qs in the morning, gn
2022 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
When this game started I’m not gonna lie, I was shitting my pants. There were A LOT of big time players and I wasn’t sure where I fit in the mix. Right from the jump, when the original tribes were revealed I INSTANTLY made a connection with both Jake and Josh. Typically I am really good at reading people, and I could just tell that they both were good people for me to rely on. We went to the very first tribal of the game and when Dylan left 3-1, my assumptions were confirmed. Then, we were faced with the dissolve. I’m not gonna lie, I knew instantly what tribe I wanted to join. I knew Siantan was the tribe to join simply because Sagar was on it. He is the one person that I knew coming into this game would NEVER write my name down or go against me.

Now, making it past the Kisa vote, we incurred a tribe swap, in which I had claimed power for and was allowed to choose my tribe, while Tomas was able to select his own as well. I built a tribe of people who I KNEW I could trust because then it was a better safety net for myself and meant that I would advance further in the game. When the John vote happened, I honestly really wanted him to stay. I warned him of the split plan and told him how he should vote, but he ran and told people how he planned on voting so it bit him in the ass. John and I have a good relationship and he had confided in me shortly after finding the idol as well.

So now we get to merge, I knew with the way the dynamic of this game was, and it was going to go by quickly. So I felt like it was in my best interest to stick with Siantan and vote the other side vote together. Matthew was the swing vote in the first vote and I knew I had to attempt to get his vote and I feel we made a pretty good connection through it. I know I told some of you that Matthew/Sagar were close, but I just wanted to try and take that target off of myself. When the one day tribes happened, I was honestly devastated. I had to vote out one of my good ally’s in Josh. I felt like voting Josh at that point was the best move because I knew for sure Sagar would never go against me, and would also be perceived as more of a threat than me. On a personal level Josh and I really connected, but at that point I had to make a decision for the future of my game. I always tried to look one tribal ahead, at each vote.

A good example of me looking ahead was the F5/F4 tribal councils. At that point, I had never received a vote against me throughout the entirety of the game and I wanted it to stay that way. So, the reason I wanted to vote Romeo out was because I knew if I had let Silver go home at 5, and had Sagar won final 4 immunity, Romeo would’ve voted for me over Jake 100%. So in saving Silver, I knew that even if I didn’t win immunity, he would still vote for Sagar or Jake over me.

In summary, and in all honesty, I had to play a much more modest game than I normally do. I was a lot more subtle because I knew if I made waves, it would bite me in the ass. I won an immunity challenge, I voted in majority each and every time this game, and I went through the game without one person ever writing my name down. I know I didn’t play a flashy game, but I really feel like I played a smart game.

Gl Sagar and Jake!

Open to any questions :)
2022 days 23 hours ago
Silver09
Congrats guys I know it was really difficult getting here with all the obstacles in your way, and I just loved all the big and flashy moves that happened during the season all sarcasm intended.

Jake- Rank the jury based on game play

Ryan- Compare all the jury members to survivor players and explain why

Sagar- Pick a number 1-2, pick the right one and you might get lucky

https://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/tumblr_mmjqcunb9b1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
2022 days 22 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Silver

Jake- Rank the jury based on game play

Best
------
Josh - honestly was better than people probably thought
Silver
Romeo
Jabbar
Nolan
Matthew
Alex
------
Worst

I don't know if you wanted explanations or a ranking so if you wanted explanations I can.
2022 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
Nope it's good thxs
2022 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
to answer Silver

Nolan- Jen Brown. Played an idol early, held their own in competitions, and left a few rounds after said idol play.

Jabbar- Courtney Yates. Strong social player, pretty good at comps, and also not afraid to be up front and to the point.

Josh- Stephen Fishback. Loyal to his alliance, but also has a brain of his own. And both strong on their opinions

Matthew- Dr. Mike. inbetween alliances and also make quick decisions.

Alex- Parvati(Cook Islands). Made it deeper in the game, but got cut short by a majority.

Romeo- Baylor Wilson. Had a hand in several votes, but also received votes across many tribals. Was also idoled out

Silver- Cirie Fields. Got cut just short of final tribal, and played a strong social game. Didn’t receive votes until they were voted out
2022 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
@silver 1
2022 days 15 hours ago
musicboy1999
First of all, I have showed lots of love and respect to all three of you. And I personally want to congratulate for each and every one of you for making it this far. You guys all captured my loyal from all of you and I want to say that I am so proud of you all for working so hard to get to this spot. I have three separate questions

Ryan: Rank the jury based on game play.

Jake: What took you the courage to get to the end?

Sagar: What survivor castaway move did you took a role in?
2022 days 14 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
I only have a question for Jake, period.

Jake, you were my biggest loyalty  in the game, and by that I mean I was most loyal to you, I thought you were my gal, I thought you were my bitch.

You say that it was already done that I was going home at the Final 5, but what I wanna know is, were you even nearly as loyal to me, as I was loyal to you? And I know you didn't vote me out but that's not relevant, were you more loyal to Sagar and the other one, than you were to me?
2022 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
@musicboy1999

Jake: What took you the courage to get to the end?

I think there are 2 things. Handling losing with grace took a lot of courage. I’m super competitive and me, you, and Ryan lost the first 2 challenges. It’s easy to give up in a situation like that, but I had to pur a smile on my face and use losing as an advantage in the game instead of harmful. The other thing would be putting my ego aside. Anyone who knows me knows I have a big ego and i like to 100% dictare what exactly happens. But sometimes I needed to just shut it doen and let it happen. I adore Nolan and Jabbar, I didn’t want either to go and I fought it for a bit, but in the end I chose to support my alliance instead of demanding them what to do at EVERY tribal because that may rub people the wrong way.
2022 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Romeo

You say that it was already done that I was going home at the Final 5, but what I wanna know is, were you even nearly as loyal to me, as I was loyal to you? And I know you didn't vote me out but that's not relevant, were you more loyal to Sagar and the other one, than you were to me?

At the end of the day, I’ll be honest, I would say I had Ryan’s back the most. Him and I connected on Day 1. But it was a final 3 and i did want you in the end. I had your back more than Sagar’s, but Sagar had an idol and there wasn’t anything I could do. I wanted Silver gone.
My only worry with you was at the beginning of the game I was worried about your relationship with Tomas and I thought you’d pick him over me, especially when he chose you first in the draft. You guys started together and I didnt know the extent of your relationship, which is why I probably had Ryan’s back the most, we started together. But before the game started I made a list and said I trusted you tye most by far. People were always worried about you flipping to the other side and vote me, but I knew that wasn’t happening.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!