This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Lanai

Topic » REUNION | Lanai

2042 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
no lie i spent this whole season thinking it was cutthroat survivor season 2, awk
2042 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
XD lalisa
2042 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
In Cutthroat Survivor's fourth season, we're taking a very different approach and people will have to put their money where their mouth is.

We head to Africa for the first time in the series history to the Gold Coast, an area filled with very rich history and 16 Survivors will get their chance to add their own chapter to the history books.

Who will outwit, outplay, and outlast all the rest to become the Sole Survivor?

Find out in Cutthroat Survivor: Gold Coast!

https://imgur.com/LyOuIhu.gif
2042 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
claps
2042 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
In regards to the Viewers' Lounge, I have not archived the confessionals yet for this season (though there weren't that many). I plan on archiving this season's confessionals and Phonsavan's confessionals soon, but I have not gotten to it yet.

However, the more active Skype VL is open and you can read the commentary we had all season long. I will add those who wish to be added.
2042 days 9 hours ago
Coyle14
me plz
2042 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
looks i dont got skype..............
2042 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
With that being said, thank you to everyone who made this season enjoyable. And I hope to see you guys TOMORROW for the Gold Coast CAST REVEAL at 8 PM EST!
2042 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
can someone post the vl here?  so i can see
2042 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
thank you to everyone who made this season enjoyable.

the entire what 4 or 5 of us? yw jb <3
2042 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
like the link
2042 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
Me plz
2042 days 9 hours ago
MrBird
am I allowed to still ask things
2042 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
jb can you post the vl here?

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!