This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Lanai

Topic » REUNION | Lanai

2054 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
no i mean like the viewers LMAO
2054 days 3 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Swaggy B is here
2054 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
ITS FRANCESSCA jk
2054 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
TWENTYONEPILOTS IS RETIREING!?
2054 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
also i just want to point out the amount of ppl who told me that everything i said about tim at FTC was dead accurate just rly made my heart burst with happiness, glad to know im not the only one <3
2054 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
christian sorry for not voting you
2054 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
oh its okay yandere it all worked out exactly how god intended (:

tim's face when he realized he fucked up yet again was worth it all
2054 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
It saddens me to say that JP has stepped down from the production team for Cutthroat Survivor. JP and I mutually agreed to part ways in the middle of the season because he has been dealing with academics and family life, both of which are far more important than Cutthroat Survivor.

I have removed his access from all the documents we have created and hope that he can one day return to Cutthroat Survivor as a player, and who knows, possibly a spot back on the production team.

This also means I am currently on the lookout for someone to join the Production team for future seasons, including this one coming right up!
2054 days 3 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
So what’s the game been like since I was like 2nd or 3rd Out
2054 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
tim regularly plays noob group games bc if he played decent group games with actually good players, his ego would be curb stomped to hell
2054 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
RAISES Hand and poor jp hope he does well
2054 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
Are y'all ready to find out what's in store for Season 4?
2054 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
jk about rasing my hand tho
2054 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
sure ig
2054 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
fans vs favorites? second chances?

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!