This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S1: Tahiti]

Topic » Applications [S1: Tahiti]

3873 days 18 hours ago
mminervini219
Username: mminervini219
First name to call you by: Mark
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Mini
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I havent watched many seasons at all, but ill say malcolm
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I have joined a survivor and a big brother group game, my first two, and my survivor game has stopped because of mail. I really want to start up another!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes, i will win competitions, and out strategize my opponents

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? after 7pm the later the better. not after 12am though
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5pm to midnight
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): at least once a day if not more often
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3872 days 21 hours ago
bigalex1995
Username:bigalex1995
First name to call you by:Alex
Last initial to call you by:F
Nickname (if you would like one):Axel
Color Level:light green
Time-Zone:central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Russell Hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :I want to be your Hatch. I want to elevate this game into the Tengaged mainstream
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Villain, but kinda like Coach, more a fan favorite that fitting into either black or white, hero or villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:YES. I have all the nessicary skills, plus I know these types of games inside and out

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 7-9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?all day weekends, from 6-9 on most other days
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?7 or 8

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):totally
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
~
3872 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Username: Ninjohn
First name to call you by: Ninjohn
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): John
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Pacific

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I haven't played a lot of group games. I want the experience(plus I might make friends! :D)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I could win. I usually can be in a bunch of alliances at once without anyone finding out it's me that's the traitor.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 9 pm est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? after 3pm pacific
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): i can do that but i can't do vlogs or skypes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? hmmm… id probably expose some secrets of the tribe if voted out unreasonably but yeah.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: oh! sure, that sounds cool.
~
3871 days 23 hours ago
NCFX
username:NCFX
First name to call you by: Mathew
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one):NCFX
Color Level:Black
Time-Zone:EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Recently Hayden in the past Frosty
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want a chance to see what tengaged has to offer again in terms of the game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategy in my social game
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain by far who has a bit of a hero side
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I have a few wins under my belt and my experience of being in competitions like this in real like has some serious weight in this game.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 8(excluding tuesday and wednesday)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5-10 pm

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):I love sending them and will use it to my advantage
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?absolutely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?Ofcouse this is a game but I dont think il be vote out that easily
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Yes
3871 days 20 hours ago
phillipA
Username:phillipA
First name to call you by:phillip
Last initial to call you by:A
Nickname (if you would like one):phill
Color Level:yellow :/
Time-Zone: central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell hantz or Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : because I like survivor and this is the first group game so..
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:lol honestly....villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: duh because I'm a genius so.. I automatically know how and who to manipulate ....its a gift ;)

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? All if them lol
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All of them lol
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Probably 8 but if I start this group game I'll be a 10

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes I love confessing things
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yeah
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yeah
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yeAh
~
3871 days 18 hours ago
yonni98
After taking a break from hosting, only doing one season, I have decided to host again. This time I'll be more committed to hosting, I will stick to a schedule, make the game more interesting, and have a more fun, committed, active cast! So if you are all three of those things, please apply!

(NOTE THAT IF YOU PLAYED IN SEASON ONE OF NATHAN'S SURVIVOR: JAPAN, YOU CAN STILL APPLY)

Username:yonni98
First name to call you by: Andrea
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): andrea
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone:est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: andrea
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : i want to play cause i love survivor, i will do whatever i need to win
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: VIllian
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes cause i will do whatever i need to win

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 9pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Like at 9pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?10pm

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yeah i love them
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I know ots a game and i can accept if im voted out
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

Good luck! :)
3870 days 20 hours ago
CalmestMocha835
Username: CalmestMocha835
First name to call you by: Fox
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): Fox
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Lisa Whelchel
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love Survivor, and I believe that I can play this game good. If you can win 3 fasting games, you can win this. Survivor is just like a fasting game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic, because you always have to have a plan. If your too physical, you'll be seen as a threat. If your to social, you'll be seen as a threat.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, because I can be a master at alliances, every single alliance I make, goes to the end. I'm not to much of a ***** and I can play the game the way a person should play it. Very rarely can a person play the game of Survivor good. I can prove that I can.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you?  7:15
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 9:00 on weekends and 4:00 on weekdays
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, I understand.
~
3869 days 21 hours ago
halcyon
Username: halcyon
First name to call you by: Chase
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): Chase
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Central (US)

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love group games and I feel like I can really bring something interesting to the game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strayegic?: A mix of social and strategic. I'm super friendly so I have a good social game but I always have some sort of strategy going into any situation.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I honestly consider myself a villain. I'm super nice and friendly but I will backstab ANYONE without a second thought.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Oh yeah. I'm super smart and I'm able to play everyone like a violin. It'll be a piece of cake.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? 8-10 PM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5:00-10:00 PM week days, any time on weekends

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Of course! I love confessionals they make the game more interesting.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yup!
3855 days 18 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
Username: CrazyLocoBeast
First name to call you by: Ty
Nickname (if you would like one): 'ChessMaster'
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Johnathan Penner
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Well I heard you were a really great player and I want to see how your hosting skills are.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Defiantly Social.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Well I guess I am more of a Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, well I am a very social guy and I can win Physical challenges. I am also very Strategic so I guess I can win this game.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Any.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Well I am free anytime after 4pm EST unless something comes up which I will let you know.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, I will.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I am NEVER bitter.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes, I always vote at Tribal councils and I am almost at every challenge
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes I understand.
3815 days 13 hours ago
NeiltheNinja
Username: NeiltheNinja
First name to call you by: Neil
Last initial to call you by: R.
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda, Amanda, Paravati, Todd
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : 'cause you begged me to join so i felt sorry for you. lol jks. But seriously, idk I like playing survivor games, and it's really great to meet a lot of people!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social I guess
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I'm a dedicated player who is able to adapt to the situation that he's placed in. Yeah.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? anytime tbh.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? um after 7 on weekdays, and pretty much all day on weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yeah
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? no (yes)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: sure
~
3815 days 12 hours ago
Eccentro
Just a note: This application WILL be in parts.

Username:Eccentro
First name to call you by:Joshua
Last initial to call you by:B
Nickname (if you would like one):Josh Or Ecc
Color Level:Black
Time-Zone:Pacific

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rupert Boneham (from Blood VS Water)
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I saw this game and it looked fun, plus I always look for an opportunity to test my mettle against the best of the best, because even though more often than not I don't win, I still enjoy the thrill of a good challenge.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Definitely my strategic game as I can usually think long-term pretty well and I can make some seriously shocking moves on occasion.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:A little of both but definitely A hero mostly.
TBC
3815 days 12 hours ago
Eccentro
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because I tend to get really far whenever I compete.
What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you?: Pretty much anytime up until 3AM EST.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Ideally between 6PM EST and 3AM EST (anywhere in there) is good.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: I would say an 8 because I am on Tengaged nearly all the time, and I do my best though there are the rare occasions I'll either forget challenges so yeah.
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?:YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: YES
TO BE CONTINUED
3815 days 12 hours ago
Eccentro
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:YES

There's my three-part application. Hopefully it meets to your satisfaction and I get cast but if not, thanks for the chance to apply and good luck to those who make it in!
3815 days 12 hours ago
J0K3R
Username: J0K3R
First name to call you by: Tyler
Nickname (if you would like one): Ty
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Johnathan Penner
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Well I heard you were a really great player and I want to see how your hosting skills are.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Defiantly Social.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Well I guess I am more of a Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, well I am a very social guy and I can win Physical challenges. I am also very Strategic so I guess I can win this game.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Any.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Well I am free anytime after 4pm EST unless something comes up which I will let you know.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5 unless something comes up

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, I will.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I am NEVER bitter.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes, I always vote at Tribal councils and I am almost at every challenge
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes I understand.
3815 days 12 hours ago
mikespike
Username: mikespike
First name to call you by: mike
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: black
Time-Zone: AEST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because i was invited ;) nah cos im here to win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain, dont trust me
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Cos i have a big penis

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? all
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Tick
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? no
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? no
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: no
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: no

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!