This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

3761 days 13 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
'Rydog200 and Bklimas Enter'

*They sit down on stumps*

We'll now bring in the Jury: Witz, Dinosauro27, Archerskyfire, PepperParker, Ninjohn, BBlover96, and RyGuy92...voted out at the last Tribal Council

*Jury sits in jury seats*

Well congrats Rydog and Bklimas. Both of you have outlasted 16 other players and 39 virtual days to make it to where you aimed to be-the Final Tribal Council. Both of you have a chance to plead your case to the jury as to why you think you deserve the title of SOUL SURVIVOR and a spot in another Survivor Season.

Jury, you now have a huge decision now. Both Rydog and Bklimas have made it to the end of this game, but the 8 9f you decide who wins.

You can question them, make statements, have a discussion about the season. Whatever it takes to get you to figure out who deserves the title of Sole Survivor

Rydog and Bklimas: Both of you must make opening statements before anyone can address you.

Final Tribal starts NOW.
Voting by the jurors starts tomorrow (SUNDAY) morning and ends Tuesday morning at 7:30 AM EST.

YOU MUST SEND YOUR VOTES TO BASKETBALL AND ALLIANCEGUY.

Let's get this thing started!

Good luck! :)
3761 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Ok, I guess I'll start. Congratulations you two! The comeback kid and mastermind. Well here are my questions:

Rydog: You kinda screwed me over. Credit where credit is due, it was an amazing blindside but that was just hard to swallow when you did that. Now that its shown that youre one of the main reasons i got out, why should I vote for you?

Bklimas: Hey Bobby! Your an overall really awesome guy but you were in fact eliminated. Your role in this game was to be a pawn and that's exactly what you were. I kind if feel like you stole the spot of someone else who didn't get the luxury of being away from the gameplay. Am I wrong?
3761 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
You weren't supposed to talk yet lol
3761 days 11 hours ago
rydog200
Opening Statement
Im so excited to be here. Day one I made an alliance that consist of me, Archer, bk and ryguy. I found the Gond Idol on the first try. When the tribe shuffle kicked in I thought I was screwed because Bk got voted out and Archer  betrayed the Gond alliance. In the fake the merge I voted with the majority because I thought I was screwed and also I found another idol with my first try. When we went back to tribes I saw an opportunity to take out to big threats on the same night. So I gave Archer my idol. So he can get rid of Witz. In my tribe I wanted to take out bugs so I convinced Bk,Ryguy and Ninjohn to vote out Bugs. We once again went back to the merge. My Gond alliance had the numbers. Dinosauro thought he was safe and had the majority so I made the move dino not ninjohn. Once again my alliance took out bugs. After the auction i won the idol and I felt Archer was playing me and my alliance and ninjohn took out Archer. Ilikebugs re enters the game once again hurrah and he got a clue I felt that bugs found the idol so I played my idol on ryguy and I guess I was the only vote. So I took out Ninjohn. The next tribal we decided to take out Bugs once again. I somehow convinced Bk to take me to the final two which it worked
No hard feelings I outplayed,outwit,outlast
and also im the only one to not be eliminated
3761 days 11 hours ago
rydog200
Archer you want to ask me a question
3761 days 11 hours ago
rydog200
Rydog: You kinda screwed me over. Credit where credit is due, it was an amazing blindside but that was just hard to swallow when you did that. Now that its shown that youre one of the main reasons i got out, why should I vote for you?
I masterminded the game and I never had a second shot. I made huge moves to insert myself a final 2 spot.
3761 days 11 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Rydog: It seemed like you didnt need ryguy near the end. Why did you keep him until now? Personally I thought that you would be in a better position if you didnt keep ryguy.

Bk: You were eliminated once, and because of a vote you came back. The people who voted you then may not vote you now. What did you do different after you came back, and why were you eliminated?
3761 days 11 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Both:

WHY DID YOU VOTE ME and give good reasons
3761 days 11 hours ago
rydog200
Rydog: It seemed like you didnt need ryguy near the end. Why did you keep him until now? Personally I thought that you would be in a better position if you didnt keep ryguy.
TBH i thought everyone thought Ryguy was the mastermind in this game I called all of the shots not him so I thought everyone would vote for him because of that and he was so darn likable and if i won immunity I would of took ryguy out.
3761 days 11 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
lol jurors you shouldn't have asked questions yet, as both contestants needed to make opening statements first. But I guess it is too late now
3761 days 10 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I'm waiting AG lol
3761 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Archer, since others have started already, so can you. No  need to wait ;)
3761 days 10 hours ago
rydog200
WHY DID YOU VOTE ME and give good reasons
Bugs I really thought that you thought tjat you had two side votes you guessed wrong. I knew I had to take you out. You were also a huge challenge threat. The times you came back I thought you would convince people to turn on me and ryguy so I had to take you asap
3761 days 10 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Oh well lol ok I'll go
3761 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
lol
3761 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
hi lol

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!