This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale!

Topic » Finale!

3767 days 20 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*Boat pulls into Ekata Tribe's Camp*

Hello Final 3 of SURVIVOR INDIA! Well all along in this game, there was a plan for a Final 2, with a Reward Challenge at Final 4, which gave an advantage at an Immunity Challenge at Final 4, and then another Immunity Challenge at Final 3, where the winner would choose who sits next to him/her at the Final Tribal Council. But unfortunately, plans have to change.

As you know, BBlovdf96 has been banned from the site, causing her to be medically evacuated from the game. Now plans have to change. The intended Reward Challenge for Final 4 will be played at Final 3. But before we can start the Reward Challenge and then the Immunity Challenge, which will be back-to-back, we need to do something that is a Survivor Tradition-RIGHTS OF PASSAGE!!

All 3 of you MUST type a little farewell type message to all of your Fallen Comrades. Ideally, please compare them to a CBS Survivor player, talk about why they left, and say something nice about them.
The list of people voted out is on the main page of the group

If you fail to complete this, there will be severe consequences.

Rights of Passages must be posted in this forum. They are due Monday EVENING-7PM EST!

Congrats Final 3!
3767 days 19 hours ago
bklimas
MaisyJames [Bodo]: I didn't know you personally.  I definitely think you played well. CBS Survivor Player: Rachel Foulger
Justwannasayhi [Hmar] Sorry to see you go, but I think you are a great player. CBS Survivor Player: Colton Cumbie
Zachboy967 [Bodo]: Sorry to hear that you were voted out.  I hope to get to play with you in a future game.  CBS Survivor Player: Brad Culpepper
Soccerplayer [Gond]: I am sad to see you leave this game.  You were a good player. CBS Survivor Player: John Cody
AntonB [Gond]: Sorry to have voted you out.  I was happy you were a strong player, but sad to have voted you out. CBS Survivor Player: Rupert Boneham
jmitage [Hmar] [Bodo] [Ekata]: Sorry to hear you left this game.  You are a nice person. CBS Survivor Player: Tyson Apostol
Adidas_ [Bodo] [Hmar] [Ekata]: 6-2-1-1-1:  Sorry to hear you got voted out.  You are a great guy, and a nice person. CBS Survivor Player: Colby Donaldson
workhardplayhard [Hmar] [Hmar] [Ekata] [Hmar]: Sorry to hear you quit the game.  Wish you could have stayed longer. CBS Survivor Player: Rob Mariano
Witz [Hmar] [Gond] [Ekata] [Hmar]: Sorry to hear you got voted out.  You are definitely a great person to talk to. CBS Survivor Player: Colby Donaldson
Ilikebugs [Hmar] [Hmar] [Ekata] [Bodo]: Sorry to see you got voted out the first time, but I like talking to you about stuff.  CBS Survivor Player: Candice Cody
-----------------------------
Second Jury Member: Dinosauro27 [Bodo] [Bodo] [Ekata] [Bodo] [Ekata]: Sorry to see you get voted out.  You were a strong player, and a nice person. CBS Survivor Player: Tom Buchanan
Third Jury Member: Archerskyfire [Gond] [Gond] [Ekata] [Hmar] [Ekata]: Sorry to see you voted out.  You were a strong player, and a good ally in the game. CBS Survivor Player: Ethan Zohn
Fourth Jury Member: PepperParker: So sorry to see you leave the game.  I wish you could have stayed longer. CBS Survivor Player: Amber Brkich
Fifth Jury Member: Ninjohn [Hmar] [Hmar] [Ekata] [Bodo] [Ekata]: Sorry to have voted you out.  You were a great guy to message and meet and talk to. CBS Survivor Player: Gervase Peterson
Sixth Jury Member: Ilikebugs [Hmar] [Hmar] [Ekata] [Bodo] [Returned to Game] [Ekata]  [Returned to Game] [Ekata]: Sorry to have voted you out.  You were a nice person, and told me who to vote out. CBS Survivor Player: Candice Cody
Seventh Jury Member: BBlover: I am so sorry to hear you left this game.  I wish you could have stayed longer in this game. CBS Survivor Player: Monica Culpepper
3767 days 16 hours ago
rydog200
18th-Day 3: MaisyJames [Bodo] When I saw your name on the cast list I thought you were going to go really deep but sadly you left the game. CBS Player: NaOnka Mixon
17th-Day 3: Justwannasayhi [Hmar]: You were really nice to me when I talked to you about an alliance in the merge but you got booted early. CBS Survivor Player: Colton Cumbie
16th-Day 6: Zachboy967 [Bodo]  Man I was shocked when you got out very early but I guess you tribe thought you were inac. CBS Survivor Player:John Cody
15th-Day 7: Soccerplayer [Gond] You were on my tribe I really liked you and I thought you were active but 4 days later you get med evac. Michael Skupin
14th-Day 9: AntonB [Gond] I think your a really good survivor group game player I wanted to work with you but my alliance wanted you out because you were inac.  CBS Player: John Penner
13th-Day 14: jmitage [Hmar] [Bodo] [Ekata] Personally I really didnt get to know you well but I thought you were a nice person. CBS Survivor: Sugar Kiper
12th-Day 15: _Adidas_ [Bodo] [Hmar] [Ekata] Man you got really early seriously I was shocked when you got booted man and your a great player. CBS Player Jeff Kent
11th-Day 16 workhardplayhard [Hmar] [Hmar] [Ekata] [Hmar] You the man I thought you played a good game but you quit.  CBS Survivor Player: Colton Cumbie
First Jury Member 10th-Day 18: Witz [Hmar] [Gond] [Ekata] [Hmar]: I thought you were a very dangerous player so i gave one of my two idols I had and gave it to Archer to get rid of you. You are a great player. CBS Survivor Player:  Russel Hanz
Second Jury Member 9th-Day 22: Dinosauro27 [Bodo] [Bodo] [Ekata] [Bodo] [Ekata] You were one of my closet allies in this game and I thought you played a really good game. Then I realized I had to take you out sorry :(   CBS Survivor Player: James Clement
Third Jury Member 8th-Day 27: Archerskyfire [Gond] [Gond] [Ekata] [Hmar] [Ekata]: 3-2-1 Man I really liked you and you were one of my best friends but I found out you were playing me and my alliance so I had to take you out. CBS Survivor Player:Richard Hatch
Fourth Jury Member 7th-Day 30: PepperParker: Pepper your a really good player but for some reason you were inac half of the time. CBS Player: Colby Donaldson
Fifth Jury Member 6th-Day 33: Ninjohn [Hmar] [Hmar] [Ekata] [Bodo] [Ekata] What a crazy way to get voted out. Man I really liked but I had to stay with my original alliance so I played my idol on ryguy. Which got you out. Sorry:(  CBS Player: Tyson Apostol
Sixth Jury Member 5th-Day 34: Ilikebugs [Hmar] [Hmar] [Ekata] [Bodo] [Returned to Game] [Ekata] [Returned to Game] You are such a great player and a pest at the same time because I had 2 get rid of you three times. You are a great player. CBS Player: Ozzy Lusth
Seventh Jury Member 4th-Day 36: BBlover:  You played such a great because you played an under radar game but you got banned or left.  CBS Survivor Player: Monica Culpepper
3767 days 12 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*waiting on RyGuy's right of passage*
3767 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
(Ew Colby and Russel :( I feel insulted :(
3766 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Yo yo yo what?

Im flattered that I got two great entertaining players but you said I was a good player, and James is not a great player.
3766 days 12 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Still waiting on RyGuy!
3766 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
RyGuy unfortunately failed to post his Rights of Passage. He will be given the rest of the evening to be kind, but if it isn't posted tonight, then he can't compete in the REWARD challenge, which gives an advantage at the immunity challenge!
3766 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Gervase and tyson! A finalist and a winner! Makes me feel all fuzyy :) thanks for the kind words guys
3766 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
ewww. advantages for fic is not fun. Look at Cockroach. Terry. Malcolm. Amanda. They didn't deserve advantages in FIC.
3765 days 22 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Dino, it isn't too big of an advantage. I think we planned it out to work perfectly
3765 days 9 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Challenge at 9:30 PM EST Tonight!
3765 days 8 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
check in for challenge starts now:
3765 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
here
3765 days 8 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
waiting on Rydog...
3765 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
ok

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!