This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5-Merged Tribe Ekata

Topic » Tribal Council #5-Merged Tribe..

3771 days 20 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*watches Ekata tribe enter and sit down*

We'll now bring in the members of our jury Witz, Dinosauro27, Archerskyfire and PepperParker-medically evacuated recently.

Welcome to tribal everyone. It is getting down to the wire. Only 6 of you remain and one of you is leaving tonight. Rydog has immunity tonight and cannot be voted out.

For the other 5 of you, it is fair game for anyone to go home. Also, a reminder that there are only 2 more tribals left where you can play a hidden immunity idol. Once four people remain, idols are invaild and are worthless. So you have this tribal, and next tribal to play an idol if you wish.

Some questions to get an understanding of this final 6 castaways.

Who do you think is the biggest threat to sit in front of the jury at Final Tribal Council?

How has Bugs returning AGAIN to the game changed the dynamics, or power?

What is more important now: taking out physical threats, or taking out social threats who could win at Final Tribal?

And one question only for Rydog200, the immunity: How important is it to know you are safe until the final 5?

Please answer the questions above, and SEND CONFESSIONALS about your position in the game.

Votes are due THURSDAY NIGHT at 6:30 PM EST. Please mail a brief description (two lines) of why you are voting the person you choose to vote out.
3771 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Who do you think is the biggest threat to sit in front of the jury at Final Tribal Council? Obviously rydog or ryguy, they have been the power duo since the tribe switch at least.

How has Bugs returning AGAIN to the game changed the dynamics, or power? I have a chance of winning!

What is more important now: taking out physical threats, or taking out social threats who could win at Final Tribal? Well the biggest threat is both

And one question only for Rydog200, the immunity: How important is it to know you are safe until the final 5?wow
3771 days 20 hours ago
bklimas
What is more important now: taking out physical threats, or taking out social threats who could win at Final Tribal?

Definitely physical threats.
3771 days 20 hours ago
RyGuy92
Who do you think is the biggest threat to sit in front of the jury at Final Tribal Council?
-If I told you that'd be stupid.

-I don't know.

-both depending on your position
3771 days 18 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
5/6 votes received
3771 days 17 hours ago
rydog200
Cant say
How has Bugs returning AGAIN to the game changed the dynamics, or power?  I have no idea

What is more important now: taking out physical threats, or taking out social threats who could win at Final Tribal? Maybe the social threats.

And one question only for Rydog200, the immunity: How important is it to know you are safe until the final 5?Its awesome but this game isnt over yet

Please answer the questions above, and SEND CONFESSIONALS about your position in the game.

Votes are due THURSDAY NIGHT at 6:30 PM EST. Please mail a brief description (two lines) of why you are voting the person you choose to vote out.
3771 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Who do you think is the biggest threat to sit in front of the jury at Final Tribal Council? I really don't know the jury(which looks surprisingly more perfect than usual) is unpredictable. Some of them have been blindsided. Who knows who they like or dislike?

It absolutely shifts. Again, no one know who ilikebugs doesn't want here. He could completley throw off everyone's strategy.

What is more important now: taking out physical threats, or taking out social threats who could win at Final Tribal? Imo? Its all equal.
3771 days ago
Basketball200
Ill go tally the votes
3771 days ago
Basketball200
Returns with the urn*
3771 days ago
Basketball200
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3771 days ago
Ilikebugs
Stands up
3771 days ago
BBlover96
stands up
3771 days ago
Basketball200
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ilikebugs stands play this on my self

BBlover stand also play this on my self

Rydog stands im playing this on Ryguy
3771 days ago
Dinosauro27
*winks at bugs*
3771 days ago
Dinosauro27
*eliza mouth drop*
3771 days ago
BBlover96
:)

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!