This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3772 days 22 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
3772 days 21 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*takes immunity back from Ninjohn* There are 6 of you left, as Bugs once again returned to the game after fighting in a Redemption Island Truel. This is it! Nobody else is returning to the game! No idols that are played from this point on will be re-hidden. THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE! THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN! SO PLAY YOUR HEARTS OUT AT THE FINAL 6 OF SURVIVOR INDIA!!!!!
3772 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
*is nervous* well thanks for the encouragement
3772 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
...so is the challenge live or not?
3772 days 21 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
It isn't starting now! This is just an intro for the current position of the game. Basketball is hosting this challenge so he will tell you when it is!
3772 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Oh ok lol
3772 days 21 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
lol. Sorry for the confusion. I almost always post those intros the day before the challenge
3771 days 23 hours ago
Ilikebugs
3771 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
I'm here
3771 days 23 hours ago
bklimas
here
3771 days 23 hours ago
BBlover96
hi
3771 days 23 hours ago
rydog200
here
3771 days 23 hours ago
BBlover96
let not delay
3771 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Ryguy and ilike aren't here yet
3771 days 23 hours ago
Basketball200
For today’s challenge you guys will be trying to find the closet karma the name of the challenge  is called Karma finder. When the challenge begins I will post a Karma you must mail me a link to the closet Karma you can find to that number if you get the closet number will score a point. You will have 3 minutes to mail me the link. First one to five wins immunity and guaranteed spot in the final 5

I know probably most of you know how 2 do this challenge any questions?
3771 days 23 hours ago
BBlover96
only ryguy isnt lol

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!