This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hmar Camp

Topic » Hmar Camp

3801 days 10 hours ago
Basketball200
Only member of the Hmar tribe can speak here.
3801 days 5 hours ago
jmitage
Guys I'm so sorry I wasn't there when u needed me but I have done the challenge and passed the torch to just wanna he isyeat to light it but so are the other teams
3801 days 4 hours ago
WitZ
It's fine,.. Hopefully just wanna comes on...
3800 days 9 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*Helicopter flies in with reward*
Congrats Hmar tribe. You guys placed first in the chalelnge. As a result,  you receive reward.

Ninjohn, Ilikebugs, Witz the 3 of you sent in confessionals zo you will receive a reward.
There are 3 items that you can choose from.  One of them contains a Hidden Immunity Idol clue. 

Each of you must choose 1 item of the following. Post you're choice below. I will mail you if you found the clue.

Tarp
Bag of Rice
Machete
3800 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
Bag of rice.
3799 days 21 hours ago
Ilikebugs
machete
3799 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Tarp!
3799 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Eats 2 coconuts and hunts for more
3797 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
Good job guys ;) another day we all survive :)
3797 days 11 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*Hmar opens up their reward*
Congrats Hmar tribe. You guys placed first in the challenge once again. As a result, you receive reward in the form of fishing gear.

Ninjohn, Ilikebugs, Witz the 3 of you ONCE AGAIN :) sent in confessionals so you will receive a reward.
There are 3 items that you can choose from. One of them contains a Hidden Immunity Idol clue.

Each of you must choose 1 item of the following. Post you're choice below. I will mail you if you found the clue.

Bait for fishing
Fishing Rods
Fillet Knife
3797 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
Bait for fishing
3797 days 10 hours ago
Ilikebugs
fillet knife
3796 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*Hmar opens up their reward*
Congrats Hmar tribe. You guys placed first in the challenge once again. As a result, you receive reward in the form of luxury items.

Ilikebugs you ONCE AGAIN :) sent in confessionals so you will receive a reward.
Within the item there is a Hidden Immunity Idol clue.

Ilikebugs, just post that you claim the item and then I will mail you the reward

Crate of pillows and blankets
3796 days 10 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Crate of pillows and blankets
3793 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
Wow been a while since I've been here...
*looks around at camp*

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!