This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2020: All Stars: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2020: All Stars: The..

1283 days 21 hours ago
adamslater19
Wow i was high for ranking on Kat’s and Jae’s Yesss!!
1283 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
I used it as a Joke for a while. SHE acted offended as fuck and started bitching and whining in other chats like I was attacking her and treating her like shit. THEN she even got POOH to comment on people like we were bullying her...

I supported Kat before AND after this shit. SHE treated me like I was bullying her relentlessly. Ya'll have seen me bully people, what I did to her was not even CLOSE. But because she had a rough go and was told she was rigging and shit, she went for me. AND NOW here comes Jameslu only after I said something here.
1283 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
BrainJak
Because even THEY Can't argue away the fact she was racist so now they're just trying to find ANYTHING to attack my character lmfao

Do you ever get tired of arguing? Is that all you're good for? And making baseless accusations?
1283 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
'baseless'

She … she fucking posted the comment. Just stop lying to protect your friend.
1283 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Right James
1283 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
Let's stop.
1283 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
AND NOW here comes Jameslu only after I said something here.

No. I've held in my anger towards you ever since I found what a hard time you've been giving Kat and James.
1283 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Ya'll started the argument and she fucking copied and pasted the racist comment. I mean … You're just being blind to it because she's your friend and she cried on call or something
1283 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
And calling someone racist isn't a joke, what??! Are you ignorant?
1283 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
the thing about JAMES was because he said if you didn't WIN the game you weren't a top-tier strategic player. He basically said only the winners of his series were the top-tier strategists, and it sparked an issue with me and Nicole.
1283 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
BrainJak
Ya'll started the argument and she fucking copied and pasted the racist comment. I mean … You're just being blind to it because she's your friend and she cried on call or something

UM HELLO?! Did you not read when I said, that when Kat is in the wrong, I do tell her that she can't stuff like that and correct her?!
1283 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
BrainJak
the thing about JAMES was because he said if you didn't WIN the game you weren't a top-tier strategic player. He basically said only the winners of his series were the top-tier strategists, and it sparked an issue with me and Nicole.

Do you consider yourself a top-tier strategist?!
LMFAO I HAVE TO LAUGH I-
1283 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
SHE MADE A RACIST COMMENT!!!

If I had said 'don't support da'vonne she's a black democrat' I'd have been banned from the group and shit-posted on tengaged for YEARS.
1283 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Serious fucking ly … I do not think the winners of each season were the top-tier strategists every time, no. Emmett was the top-tier of our season.
1283 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
I don't even hate Janelle LOL, I'd be happy if she won AFH. But personally Da'Vonne deserves it more. That's just my opinion maybe i should've phrased it like that

My intention wasn't to be racist

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!