This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1736 days 14 hours ago
melindaMrskk
So happy to have immunity this week! I deserved it for winning that comp! - Scott needs to get over being nominated most people will be.
1736 days ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
Wakiza: I'm happy to be paired with Scott and Sys because their name starts with the same letter, S! Which also means SAFETY! *Winks at the camera*
1735 days 23 hours ago
AntonB
I can say I'm happy with the campers I'm with. They've been pretty great from what I've seen so far
1735 days 8 hours ago
Kindred7
Enjoying seeing the different personalities in this cast. Good luck on the reveal everyone!
1734 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
This is like a fucking nightmare i have Christian on my team and like now suicide is the answer
1734 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to housemates:

The Slasher has struck again! How are you feeling about this week?
1731 days 6 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Still here another day bitches xo
1731 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Never realized how many red levels hate me
1729 days 3 hours ago
FireX
OOP thought us winners were not gonna spam. Guees i was wrong. Damn shame 2 cause i was having fun just being here #NoSpamLife
1729 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm not spamming, there's a difference.

I just posted a blog to get some last minute saves for Melinda.

Spamming actually involves me mailing people to save Melinda which I am NOT doing. Why would I waste my time when I'm not even playing?

You're CANCELED X!
1729 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Im not the one thats cancled. And spamming is actually posting or sending anything by asking. So maybe ur not trying to spam but it is 1 of the more common ways to spam active users
1729 days 3 hours ago
FireX
But im not gonna spam this game. Im leaving these rookies do thier own thing. Its fun to watch
1729 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Well I'm sorry that me posting a blog to get some saves for my team member is a problem.

These rookies aren't even interested in spamming LMAO.
1729 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Its not a issue at all. U do u hun

Lmaoo u forget kindred then cause she at least spams. Not sure iv seen any of the others do it
1729 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Honestly I've been sitting on my ass cause you know I'm trying IM TRYING to let my players play their own game but they all seem hella lazy

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!