This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1737 days 17 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Also I was a early boot cause Jessica literally started the vet purge like week 1 trying to take out the remaining vets and it steamrolled
1737 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Yep its spam like i said
1737 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Outside the game yandere

Idk why I wasn’t brought back as a counselor but it’s ok I wish all the houseguests luck and you might see me sooner than you expect ;)
1737 days 16 hours ago
FireX
He wanted winners to be the counselors thats why
1737 days 12 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
Wakiza: Its my first night in the bbuk summer camp and I just hope there aren't any bedbugs in these bunkbeds.
1737 days 11 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea: I'm exited to get started. Everyone seems really friendly, and I'm exited to get to know them. I just hope the food's okay, I'm a picky eater
1737 days 6 hours ago
Jasoi
JAJAJAJASOI
1737 days 2 hours ago
AntonB
I’m pretty damn excited to be a camper. I’m just ready to have fun in here and for the games to begin
1737 days 1 hour ago
Kindred7
I'm excited too! This is my first time in the BB house so hopefully get to meet some cool people and have a good experience :) Excited for food too!
1736 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to the campers and counselors:

Your camps have been picked! Do you like where you're staying? Do you think you'll get along with all of your fellow campers?
1736 days 19 hours ago
Christian37
I love my new place.
1736 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Well these teams are great i got nicknames for the all
Daphne's team aka team queen ( for now ) kk don't killer nominate my hoes
X's team is team clowns cause they look like clowns
My team is team winners cause we winning
Adele's team is team who cause i frankly forgot who's on her fucking team
1736 days 18 hours ago
Kindred7
I'm on adealade's team :) I think we have a good group
1736 days 13 hours ago
scott123
Scott : This is just first week in the house. And the twists are gonna blowing my mind
1736 days 12 hours ago
sportsgeek12
I am thankful to be safe this week

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!