This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Hell

1815 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Easy vote
1815 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm really getting house voted out for a third time again ;( I'm legit crying I'm real life I don't wanna be evicted in a house vote for a third season in a row plus it be my second 11th place
1815 days 11 hours ago
FireX
GL noms
1815 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Cause your allied with me and chanelle Aimee oof
1815 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
X is really gonna make me get house voted out again for a third time huh?
1815 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
Tbh I’m not aligned with anyone in this game.
1815 days 11 hours ago
gumball221520
https://media.giphy.com/media/WN2YudD3uB1i8/giphy.gif

*Looks at Yandere*

Keep talking I'm listening XD
1815 days 11 hours ago
Amnesia_
I’m just grateful that Honey saved me.

Honey give Big Brother your reasons for saving me and John (right decision btw)
1815 days 11 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I AM LOSING MYSELF EVERY SINGLE DAY COS OF U GUYS PEOPLE TURNING ON ME LIKE NO TOMORROW AND BEEING SHEEP TO X AND U ALL DONT EVEN HAVE THE BRAINS TO GET HIM OUT  FRIENDS WHO I THOUGHT I WAS CLOSE TO BETRAYED ME I CANT EVEN BE MYSELF IN REAL LIFE AT THE MOMENT COS I HAVE COMPLETELY LSOT MYSELF NO ONE LIKES ME IN THIS HOUSE AND I AM DAMAGED
1815 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
ALSO PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS.

Some of you are very active on here but have sent me less than 2 confessionals all season long. You don't want to win the game and have people look back at nothing from your own words/thoughts!
1815 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm actually crying about this ;( I don't wanna get house voted out for a third time its honesty sad how this happens to me
1815 days 11 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
ESPECIALLY HURT BY HONEY COS WASNT WE ALLIGNED BEFORE THIS GAME EVEN STARTED HUN
1815 days 11 hours ago
John10
You honestly need to get for real it’s not that serious
1815 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Chanelle r u quitting?
1815 days 11 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
THIS SHOULDNT BE CALLED BIG BROTHER ITS CALLED X AND THE SHEEP AND U GUYS DONT EVEN HAVE A BRAIN TO REALISE IT

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!