This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1807 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
i mean like what the fuck are you jealous cause you not in here
and still fucking fighting with him Never Fuck With Somebody Who doesnt Give A fuck
1806 days 12 hours ago
paul028
Imagine making a 10 person guys alliance just to nominate me/Yandere to flop and evict Batya! Can't relate
1806 days 12 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Wtf ppl are legit ignoring me
1806 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Lmfao same Nicole
1806 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
People say its Dylan and someone else but who knows? Like legit I've been nominated every week so far? Lmfao
1806 days 8 hours ago
FireX
*waits for host to tell me i am a nominee*
1806 days 8 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I have major trust issues and this house is killing me with my trust issues starting to really feel this place isnt for me
1806 days 8 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Pooh i cant do this anymore i want to quit
1806 days 8 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I have major trust issues and i need to leave so i can get my trust back with people
1806 days 8 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
so u dont care about me then big brother nah fuck this shit i am leaving dont have time for this now OPEN THE DOOR
1806 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Is chanelle really leaving cause something didn't go her way? Its called survive and spam like me!
1806 days 8 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
i am not leavng cos something didnt go my way hun its nothing to do with that
1806 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
This week's twist has really put us all at the verge of collapse. There were some tears and some ppl now feel like wanting to quit... :(
1805 days 18 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Woahhh is Chanelle really gonna quit?

Yeah I feel really bad for voting X. He was a good friend outside the game and now he doesn't like me that much. People are telling me to vote Dylan and Aimee and others r telling me to vote Billy and X. But I'm also friends with Dylan so really I was torn.
So yeah that face-to-face nominations really shook us.
1805 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
*walks in *

Ugh, I need my anti-depressants like now bitch, give it to me before I fucking swing on someone.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!