This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1808 days 8 hours ago
honeybunch1
waiting lol
1808 days 8 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I think they only saved patrick so he could be ejected but .... i am glad i am not up
1808 days 8 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
But i do think the nominations are shocking tbh didnt expect nicole ro yandere to be up this early on there is a 1 out of 2 chances of a second vet leaving
1807 days 15 hours ago
honeybunch1
goes out for a smoke
1807 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Wooooah. Yandere and Nicole? Nommed on the second day? Okay, maybe Yandere being up on the block was a bit predictable but Nicole? Whaaaaat?

And, well, it's not really anybody's fault Batya got nommed tbh. Just pure inactivity. I think Patrick's going to be ejected because he blew up with the drama but the fire left real quick.
1807 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Maybe it'll come back though. After all, his goal is to retrieve the tea sooooo..
1807 days 8 hours ago
paul028
wowzer i stayed!
1807 days 8 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Batya I feel was kind of robbed for not submitting noms... oof!
But this week oughta spice things up. XD
1807 days 8 hours ago
paul028
i feel like i need to remind people that i got 19th place in Code Red, 19th place! so realistically im not a big threat ;(
1807 days 8 hours ago
honeybunch1
Fuck Jayson and his forums
1807 days 8 hours ago
honeybunch1
dont be gloating yet
1807 days 7 hours ago
myiel
*Kicks door open and sits*

I feel Like A fucking idiot!!! I had no idea what I was doing what I was searching for What I was typing!!!!! and I had to just flop and watch everyone else recieve points!!! A bunch of shit!!!! *kicks diary room walls* I Can't I CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1807 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
If people would look and see my last session 11 place isn't really good and I ain't a social threat so why are we letting sheep's get to the end do people want another Piddu moment?
1807 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol it was fun lmao
1807 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
Dear diary why is Jayson still putting up his own forun
jayson you Fuckwad you better stop

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!