This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1786 days 5 hours ago
myiel
Gl you guys<3
1786 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Best of luck, noms!!
And grats on finals!!!!
1785 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
perches on sofa and waits for my eviction
1785 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
Previously, on BBUK: Battle of Class...

Final nominations happened, and tonight, 3 housemates face eviction. But which TWO will be evicted?
1785 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
me
1785 days 6 hours ago
myiel
*Comes in with panda onsie and a bottle of wine*
1785 days 6 hours ago
FireX
*Comes in all dressed up*
1785 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
CAM-- he's spent the game riding with his Boyritos, and taking lots of flack for the moves that they have all made. While some have gone away scot free without any nominations, this is his second time facing the public vote. While he's been shoved to the bottom of the totem pole after trying to make a last ditch move, can he survive and show them all that Cam the vet is here to win?

HONEY-- her second time up in a row, she finds herself in a BB12 Britney situation-- the guys have used her as a number, but she's not close enough with them to merit being kept safe any longer. Did the viewers save her in order to keep some femininity alive in the house, or will Honey Pot and her antics leave right before the final, shafting her right before the end for a 3rd season in a row?

MALACHI-- he's the only guy other than Jayson and Batya to have ZERO association with Boyritos, but X managed to connect with him, and he's been using him as a guiding force to prolong his stay in the game, which has allowed him to get to this point nearly unscathed. Will he survive and manage to be the only non-Boyrito in the final?

Who goes? YOU decide!

1785 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap

-CAM-
1785 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
-HONEY-
1785 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
-MALACHI-
1785 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
You three have made it SO close to the climactic point in the game, but this is your final hurdle. For 2 of you, your journey will end tonight.

The viewers have spoken, your fate is sealed.

For the past 24 hours, the Tengaged public have been voting to evict. I can now reveal the housemate with the MOST votes, twelfth to be evicted, and coming in 7th place, is...
1785 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
sobs
1785 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
--

-
-
-
-

-

-

-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-

HONEY! Honey, you have lost your place in the Big Brother house.

Before you leave and say goodbye, I will reveal the second evictee tonight, so sit tight.
1785 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Our second evictee this evening will be either Cam or Malachi.

Who will it be?

With the second-highest number of votes, thirteenth to be evicted, and coming in 6th place, is...

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!