This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1800 days 18 hours ago
gumball221520
1800 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
PoohSnap
(@Daph you're right, I forgot to subtract Logan's Code Red days :p)

i have my moments ;)
1799 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
I have to be somewhere so we're revealing nominations NOW!
1799 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hello, housemates!

And congratulations on making it to the milestone-- final nominations of the season.

Like every season, these nominations will be face-to-face, but unlike any other season, this final set forced you each to nominate THREE people, because we are having a double eviction right before the final!

With that, goodluck.

BB has provided top tier wine and cheese for you to enjoy as you watch these nominations.

Remember, too-- all strategy is over, and it's now just up to the polls. Feel free to let loose as to how you REALLY feel about each other ;)
1799 days 20 hours ago
John10
I’m nervous
1799 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Malachi appears on the screen*

Malachi:

My first Nomination is sadly going to Nopalito. I am nominating him because I have heard that he is coming for me and I can't have that happening this close in the game. He has came to me saying us Rookies have to stay together and can't let these returnees win. If he is saying that then turns right around and nominates me I guess Rookies till the end don't matter.

My second nomination goes to John. I am nominating him just for the fact that we have never talked in this game. I wish we got to know each other a little bit more. If we did I probably wouldn't be nominating you.

My third nomination goes to Cam. Same with John I have never talked to him. He probably wants me gone.

Thank You!
*Leaves Diary Room*
1799 days 20 hours ago
John10
Cold blooded
1799 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Nopalito appears on the screen*

Nopalito:

My nominations this week are... MALACHI, HONEY and CAM!!

Malachi, on a personal level I respect u, man, but I feel like you have been playing for someone else. We connected some weeks ago, but idk how interested u have been to keep the rookies safe and united. I wish u the best of luck if u go up on the block and I know u have a strong chance of going to finals.

Honey, u have been my "showmance" this game and I'm glad we've talked multiple times this season, however I've been told it could be me going up on the block and I'm extremely nervous to be nominated, cos I wouldn't have a shot at spamming. I feel like u do, so I know it sucks to do this to a friend, but I sadly have to nominate you. Sorry, girl

My third nom is CAM!!

The reason for it is that I have to keep my word to some people. Even tho we talked yesterday, I have to be a man of my word, sorry man, but wish y'all the best of luck in the final poll. :(
1799 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Cam appears on the screen*

Cam:

Nominees for this double are...

Honey - Still the biggest obstacle between all of us making finals. She is a good player and we needed her at the start, but need her no more.

Malachi - He is a strong player and other than Honey that isn’t a part of our alliance. He was a good number, but now he has to go unfortunately.

Yoshi - He is unnominated. As much as I like the guy he is playing a decent game. Although hopefully X can pull through and spam like I asked him to.
1799 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Yoshi appears on the screen*

Yoshi:

Cam- I've heard from multiple people Cam is suggesting me as A "Pawn" and on top of that, Cam is not responding to me in Pm's he's literally just reading my messages and not saying anything back, Like atleast have the respect to have A conversation with me my god.

Malachi- I literally from start to finish have not spoken to malachi the only time I have spoken with him was when he came into the kitchen and said hey guys and I said nice to meet you. that was the only time we have spoken. So at this point He doesn't benefit my game and I don't benefit his. no point of keeping someone who is not putting effort in with me.

Honey- Now as Difficult this one was, Since my name is going around I have to nominate honey in order to save myself because I heard she is getting votes to and If that's what is going to keep me in the game I have to cut before I get cut. So love you honey but I have to save myself at this point
1799 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Honey appears on the screen*

Honey:

noms Cam John they are floating and Nopalito he a big threat so has to go
1799 days 20 hours ago
John10
I’m floating but you’ve been voting with a guys alliance that would’ve eventually evicted your ass
1799 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*John appears on the screen*

John:

Cam- sorry dude I realllllly hope you stay but me nop yoshi and X have put a lot more forth than you have we were in Skype calls making a game plan every single day until this game is over sorry but someone had to go up gg and good luck

Honey- you honestly should’ve just stayed with the girls and stopped voting with us guys because it was pretty obvious you weren’t going to finals gg and good luck

Malichi- you were a dark horse you don’t know how much power you had in this game you were the deciding vote every week and your one of the main reasons boyritos is in finals I really hope you or cam wins gg and good luck
1799 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Welp noms are official
1799 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*X appears on the screen*

X:

Noms

Cam-Dude i did not want to nom u but tbh 2 ppl are going up and the numbers are there to get you up. Tbh it came down that u said my name to someone for this round then u said yoshi. I dont me or him nommed so i have to nominate you. Nothing personal as i really like you and ik these noms will be blasted so im just giving my reasoning

Honey-Girlllll im srry but i am nomming you. Gotta keep my boiiis safe and i worked my ass off to keep u last round. Plzzz fight your ass off but i wont be able to help. Thxxx for everything honey

Malachi- bro i hate doing this but i have to so i can make finals. I have enjoyed everything we have done the second half of the game but sadley these 3 noms twist fudged u over

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!