This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalist Roundtable

Topic » Finalist Roundtable

1945 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Throw out the strategy and the over-niceties.

Now, you've done all you can do, save for campaigning in your final poll to win.

Here's where finalists can post tributes, final thoughts, and campaign speeches as to why they should win, that they want me to also post in the blog that I'll spam out to get Tengageders to vote.

https://media.giphy.com/media/i3CZxpoRk2PQojOyYG/giphy.gif
1945 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Finale will take place SUNDAY at 3 PM EST/8 PM GMT unless there are lots of complaints otherwise.
1945 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Polls will open up tomorrow morning.
1945 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Basically everyone was sheep other than Daphne till final 7 that's everyones speech
1945 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
Ok i will start it off i guess.

I did not plan a speech or anything and i have bad memory so eek. I don't want to have debates with any of you. This is my game you do not need to critique my game and i won't critique yours.

So coming into the game as the only winner i had the biggest target on my back then any other houseguest, but i still managed to make it to the end only being nominated the last 2 weeks.

I really just needed to have control and the power in the game, i pushed to be the MVP the first week and nominated Prask who at the time was coming after me and so were a lot of others LOL! Week 2 i managed to win the extra nom power which was kind of useless since the house already decided inactives.

Week 3 I managed to win one of the powers and i don't remember too much about this week eek all i knew is i guess i was laying low?

Week 4 i really came out of my shell and started playing hard. I was the first person to call out X on his game and i let him erupt completely. I behind the scenes tried to convince people to target him. The thing also about my game is i'm not a dictator like a lot of the people in this house i asked people what they wanted too do so a lot of people did not like james so i went after x and james. even with all the drama that week i only got 2 votes

Week 5- So right before Emily got evicted she randomly put me aimee and daphne in a group chat she got evicted so it kind of went to waste. When she came back i talked to the 3 of them again and rebirthed the alliance which i  then named "BAD BITCHES ALLIANCE" It was so strong for the first few weeks honestly. We all were on the same page of X and Yandere which was my dream situation, was also talking to others too like Honey, Jayson, Kyle to make sure they did that. Although i got 6 votes i pushed for X and Yandere hard so luckily i was safe.

Week 6- Ok everyone was on the same page with this LOL, there was not even a single person who orchestrated it, it was just obvious Yandere and Lorenzo should go up since Lorenzo survived like 4-5 evictions last time he was on and Yandere beat X in a poll. Not much going on this week :P

Week 7- I think this was the week where people thought Daphne played the best game and honestly this is the only week where she did anything monumental so i don't get the hype for her from everybody. I mean she helped my game more than hers since Yandere was coming after me the most so it was a good week for me.

Week 8- So this was a huge damn week for me, first of all i started this drama with Jayson which completely blew up, he apparently "blew up" my game which he really did not, but i will get to that later. I was once again the main person to go after Jayson and i guess i blew up his game i should say LOL! I used info like him spamming over 200 people to get X out and talked about his gameplay last season those were just some examples to get people to turn on him, which worked since this season people were so dead set on getting out "SPAM THREATS". Kinda crazy he got 8 votes and i got just 1 after all that drama u cannot say that was luck.

Week 9- So yeah i kinda fucked up this week considering i leaked the alliance to Kyle like a day before i voted him in week 8 which was just a really dumb move on my part considering he could use that information to get the bad bitches alliance to turn on me, that was probably his best moves this game although it was a pretty easy thing to leak. I don't have anything to really say this week considering i was blinsided. U could say Daphne did the right move although Kyle manipulated her and Aimee like hell so really it was Kyle's move and not Daphen's.

Week 10- Really not much i could do here since like everyone was targeting me, my best shot was really to just nom daphne and aimee and hope for the best. Obviously it did not go through since everyone and there mom's wanted me out, but Honey was there with us. So u would think the logical choice for me would be to spam daphne out? Ha no the actual logical thing to do is too go after the weaker spammer and let the stronger spammer know ur not spamming them out, easy way to not get completely spammed out by a huge spammer Loool :P

So to close it up i was the only winner this season and made it all the way too week 9 unnominated, i won 3 comps and had 4 powers (if u include week 1) and i was still not targeted. I was the main spokesperson to get X and Jayson out, and lowkey Yandere since i have talked shit about him all game eek.

I think my  game was underrated and i think a lot of people are just bitter that i already won and won't respect my game.

I did not have no Aimee in this game either i had to fight for myself and only myself. I had NOBODY going into this.

I think i had the best mix of strategicness, socialness and also just being a all around great character,  i brought the drama and the entertainment and u cannot deny that <3

Would appreciate voting me <3
1944 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay now my turn.
So coming into this game knowing this is my fourth season I knew I had a target on my back. And coming in with my best friend Aimee, it gave both of us an even higher target yet nobody ever was going after the both of us despite knowing how inseperable we are. We were a power duo that everyone knew of but never targeted. I was able to play a great social game thanks to everyone blowing off on each other and I was sitting back relaxing and laughing at them making themselves targets. I played a fantastic UTR game and would have made to the end unnominated but alas everyone woke up and targeted me and Adelaide. But lol they filed and Honey got the boot. 

So let’s do a weekly update like Adelaide did.

Week 1 - I was a team captain, chose my team who were all active and strong competitors. I was also able to win the first team challenge and chose my bestie Aimee to share the power with. I then targeted Rodrigo strictly because he’s a rookie and rookies tend to always end up beating the vets. I wanted a rookie gone and Rodrigo seemed like an easy target compared to someone like James who have survived the poll. I don’t regret nomming and getting rid of Rodrigo, good riddance and that should have shown everyone I’m not afraid to make moves.

Week 2 - This week no real gameplay was done since everyone didn’t want a repeat of season 3 and having floaters in the finale. So everyone agreed to nominate the inacts and the inacts went up.

Week 3 - Adelaide and Yandere won power this week and honestly I almost got eliminated this week, was scared for Part 1. With regards to Part 2, really just wanted Kyle or Yandere out but goddamn Emily was a nom and got evicted. This week was also the start of The Bad Bitches alliance consisting of Aimee, Adelaide, Emily and Daphne(Me) who somehow all made it to the finale despite turning against each other in week 9. But definitely one of the best alliances ever!!!

Week 4 - I knew X and James were great spam threats hence why I led the charge to get them both up which went perfectly and James, another rookie was out Bwahahaha.

Week 5 - so this week I actually wanted Adelaide as a nom. I wanted her and X and Yandere to be up. So knowing everyone’s nominating X, I nominated Adelaide and Yandere. And Adelaide was one nomination short from being up, lucky bitch. I was absolutely surprised to have seen Yandere survive against X and that’s when I knew I need to lay even more low because people would be coming after me next knowing how many spam threats were already out.

Week 6 - Yandere really tried to get the house to turn against me and Aimee. But he filed lmao. And the house preferred having Lorenzo and Yandere up which was perfect for my game knowing Yandere was after me and Lorenzo was just there.

Week 7 - ARMAGEDDON!!! Iconic Queen Daphne won both comps of the night. And might I add this is my THIRD CRACK MY EGGS WIN. Such an icon. I simply wanted Yandere our this week knowing he was after me and Aimee so prevented him from participating in the challenge and then nominated him against an easy opponent who I knew would survive being Oraskovya. And that was the end of Yandere.

Week 8 - Jayson! Jayson! Kyle! Kyle! Really wanted those boys out but instead we got Jayson and Tris out. It made nominations a little more trickier since we had to nom 3 people. But alas I’m too smart for this game and threw votes on Tris and got him up. Had to save my ass. This was iconic because there was 7 girls and 1 boy left lmao.

Week 9 - I knew Adelaide was the biggest threat left and we needed her out. So I nominated her against Praskovya just to get one of her allies out and because Praskovya is a better spammer than we think. I didn’t want the heat for this so I gave Kyle all the credit for this so that no one would think I’m the big mastermind.

Week 10 - wow wasn’t expecting Kyle to turn on me like that lmao. Good move bitch but whalala what a flop. I knew when Adelaide suggested us both targeting Honey I was game for it because I would be safe. And also Honey and Kyle were spamming Adelaide out so I knew I didn’t need to try as hard to stay since I wasn’t the target :).

Overall I played the best social, strategic and phsyical(in terms of winning comps). I was able to get the target completely off me and made sure there was always a bigger target on someone else which was surprisingly easier considering everyone wanted to fight with each other lol. I had a great social game that got me this far unnominated and only nominated in the week before the finale. My strategy was very evident, play low key and keep the target off me although at times I did explode. I feel I deserve this win because I played one of the best games.
1944 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Also everyone giving Adelaide credit for being a winner and making finale again, listen here. Tom did the same in season 2 so it’s mothing new lol. Nothing that impressive.
1944 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
I’m sorry for typos. I’m on mobile.
1944 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
👏🏻 If Daphne doesnt win there is no justice in this world iconic mastermind queen of UTR slayer of souls
1944 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
Also @ Adele

"I did not have no Aimee in this game either i had to fight for myself and only myself. I had NOBODY going into this."

Liar as fucking pants on fire LOL u had people you were just a cocky bitch and targetted every possible ally and wound up having to scrape for them week after week. You had a weak and flimsy game
1944 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Love you Jayson 🥰
1944 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
Hate You Daphne 🔥🔥🔥 But respect your game lol
1944 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Lmao just when I thought we were getting along xD
1944 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh sweetie after i gave u all that tea and u still turned on me that bridge went up like a fourth of july firework.

Still nice to see it did help decide what happened the next few weeks ❤️❤️❤️
1944 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
DAPHNE TO WIN
1944 days 21 hours ago
adamslater19
I deserve to win due to the fact that Yes people think im the goat but actually i was the only one who wanted adele out ages ago and the fact that everyone blamed jayson for the nomsets was laughable because we all know it was me who kept telling them three to vote, So im clever and sneaky and also I worked with Aimee and Daphne but also worked with Kyle and Honey at the same time and im still here
Also i've had quite the arguments which has been fun
If anyone should be the winner it's me i've gained from my experience, season 3 i just sat back and let everyone do everything but then backstabbed daphne, This time i have made decisions and not sat back
QUEEN MEGAN FOR THE WIN

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!