This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Autumn BBUK: Fresh Meat-- The Finale

Topic » Autumn BBUK: Fresh Meat-- The..

2062 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Why do u have to be such a bitch?
2062 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
What me
2062 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
I'm just saying the thanks boo
2062 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Yeah you!

You literally complain about everything, and keep complaining about me.
2062 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Maybe because I'm a complainer
2062 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Um yep.

I don't want any of u to be bitter that someone spammed for me.

I never asked him too, we havent talked in 2 weeks!

I only sent the link to my friends list and a few skype groups.
2062 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
And what's wrong with that

I want to enjoy my last hour in this house
2062 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
In our smallest final ever, we have 4 finalists battling for domination! But who will win the first all-rookie season since season 1?

Will it be ADELAIDE-- she never held back with confrontations, getting into night 1 drama that almost destroyed her game altogether. From there, she forged bonds to unite her side against her biggest enemy, Yandere. Later, however, despite laying low in the wake of her multiple challenge wins, she became public enemy #1 these last two weeks by going against her former #1, Jayson's, wishes. Can she pull out a win after battling the house at the endgame?

Will it be CAM-- socially-savvy, he was never on anyone's radar. Despite being a flip flopper and, at the beginning, a lone wolf, he managed to navigate both sides of the house, beginning as one of Yandere's minions, and defecting to the other side during Hell week. Did his strategically-planned flips merit him a win with the public?

Will it be JAYSON-- busting out into the drama week 2 with blowups against Yandere, this continued throughout the season, as he called housemates like he saw them-- filth! While he successfully banded together an alliance with most of the power players in the house, Yandere's side led to his near-eviction, but he fought back, regained the numbers, and united the entire house to do his bidding from Hell week, onwards. Did the public reward his exciting gameplay and personality?

Will it be PRASKOVYA-- the only unnominated housemate this season (and only one to do it without returning to the game after eviction), she made her mark, not only with her iconic eraser power, which flipped the house upside down, but also her many wars of words with other housemates, like Yandere, Slothy, & Honey. While she never backed down from a battle, can she win the entire war?

LET'S FIND OUT!
2062 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Walks into the house for the full finale finally, even if it isn't my own.
2062 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Gl again
2062 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o752cr4r6zKOsK73q/giphy.gif

Hello, finalists! Tonight is the night. In just a few moments, one of you will be announced as the winner of BBUK: Fresh Meat.

It's been 23 drama-filled days, and it all comes to an end now.
2062 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
OK 4th place???
2062 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
*glances at adele and phillip*

Wonder who wins
2062 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap

-ADELAIDE-

-CAM-

-JAYSON-

-PRASKOVYA-

The viewers have spoken, your fate is sealed.
2062 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Can't wait for the boos

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!