This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK: Season 3: Code Red-- The Reunion

Topic » BBUK: Season 3: Code Red-- The..

2150 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
I just compared this series to the Challenge, and I will say, next season won't be far-off from the most recent season of The Challenge: Vendettas!

Who will be brought back? Which new faces will we meet? Guess you'll have to wait and see!

Tune into Winter BBUK 2018: Bad Blood this December!

Until then, it's been a pleasure! I'll let you know when I've updated the wiki.

Congratulations to our winner, Scott, and everyone for being a part of this amazing season!
2150 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
paul028
FireX
And STFU paul. I got you out

Yet for helping someone spam, you were gone next? Some great material there

CRYING!
2150 days 15 hours ago
FireX
I NEVER SPAMMED FOR FUCKING NIK
2150 days 15 hours ago
FireX
yall dont even know what your talking about
2150 days 15 hours ago
FoxyWinters
BB and the vets can participate?
2150 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
@Camila, like the previous seasons and most future seasons, it'll be a mix of rookies/vets
2150 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Is VL open now
2150 days 15 hours ago
FoxyWinters
So i dont understand one thing BB
Is like The Challenge Vendettas?Each one have like a enemie to beat
2150 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
It is NOW!

https://tengaged.com/group/9078-behind-scenes

Barely any other people posted bc the VL got disbanded early on, and I haven't inserted all twists/stats in there, but all secret partner info/nominations/confessionals are in there!

Have fun reading!
2150 days 14 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Ok,if more information is revealed please mail me becouse i want to apply
2150 days 14 hours ago
Coyote
Ok I'm on.

Now to address everything.

First off, I am not "GOOD" at spamming. Spamming is a no-skill thing. Literally a dumbass monkey could do it? All you have to do is go to a profile, click the mail button, paste your message, and hit send? Now unless all of you don't have the same tengaged capabilities as me, that argument is void.

Let's use this as an example. Your boss tells you and your co-worker he wants you to make photocopies. In one hour, you make 20, while your co-worker only does 5 because he insteads chooses to eat, mingle with friends, or play a frookies. Does that make you a good photocopier? LOL. No it doesn't because photocopying takes no skill. It just means your coworker is lazy or too busy or doesn't have enough free time.

As for the multi argument. That also doesn't make sense. I don't have skype, I haven't played a game on Piddu in years, I don't have a lot of friends. Whichever account I was on would not make a difference. It's not like I have this giant following.

In fact, I will even say it was harder for me because when you get a mail from Piddu saying "Vote Coyote" you are LESS LIKELY to do it, than if you got a mail from Coyote to vote Coyote.

If Thomas goes up at F7 after being unnominated and spams like crazy, would you guys have the same argument "Thomas you don't deserve to win because it's unfair because you didn't tell us you spam a lot." Like you guys had 19 evictions to figure out if I could spam or not. That's on you.

If Paras from BBcan tells the jury "hey guys I'm actually a lawyer", are people going to be like "that's unfair you hid that from us and got an unfair advantage."

If someone can enlighten me on what advantages I had playing on this account, please inform me. If anything it leveled the playing field and put me on an even platform with the likes of Camilla, Megan, Dylan, etc.
2150 days 14 hours ago
Coyote
And Camilla, when I said the host said you played like shit, I was referring to this. He literally couldn't even acknowledge your non-existent strategic game.

PoohSnap

WHO will be our season 3 winner?

CAMILA-- she ditched the strategy game, and decided to play the game with her heart. It's gotten her this far, but can it get her the winning crown?
2150 days 14 hours ago
Coyote
PoohSnap

1) What about your game, in your opinion, made it win-worthy?

That I was pretty much aligned with everyone or tried to align with everyone. I would constantly mail people to try to discuss noms. I was pretty well set up for most of the game, until final 10, when I turned on Daphne, which entailed him and his sheep trying to get me out. I really doubt people like Camilla, Megan, Aimee reached out to a vast majority of the people.

I can say I played a lot harder than most. I faked screenshots just to save my ass. I made multiple alliances and deals. I gave people fake sets. I saw a lot of people just log on, get their noms from Daph, send them in, and log out (cough Camilla). Also a lot of people didn't discuss noms. Go look at f10 noms, it was all over the place because people literally did not strategize with each other which is sad.

2) Was it your plan all along to play a rather villainous game?

I don't even view myself as a villain. Because I called Camilla a fat cow? It's irritating to play with people who blatantly sheep and they aren't willing to nom threats because "they are my sister." If you aren't playing to win, why did you sign up. It truly disgusted me how many people were wedged up Daphne's ass. He was clearly the front-runner to win and yet people cared more about their friendship and less about winning, which is why I called them out.

I was nice to *most* people but if you were a mindless sheep, I called you on it.
2150 days 14 hours ago
Coyote
Also I have 48 pages in my outbox from when this game started to now, and each page has 16 mails so that means I sent out 768 mails of strategy!
2150 days 7 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Ayyy nice season theme
So its basically X vs half of the house and like 3 other pairs

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!