This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK: Season 3: Code Red-- The Reunion

Topic » BBUK: Season 3: Code Red-- The..

2150 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
@Coyote plus the amount of spam mails lmao.
Next.
2149 days 20 hours ago
Coyote
You literally said I spammed on a multi. Why would I have any spam mails on this account.

I honeslty think youre suffering from bipolar disorder or somr another mental illness. You literally have been throwing in snarky comments then a random "next", "hypocrisy at its finest" the entire reunion.

Literally after I beat you at F7 you sent me a mail kissing my ass and saying how you respected my game and no hard feelings and then your bipolarness took over and you randomly dislike me.

Do your parents not love you? Its literally a group game on tengaged.com and you seem EXTREMELY bothered by my win. A bit obsessive. Others might not approve of me winning but they said their piece and moved on. You are still so worried about this. Like sorry you got 7th #BetterLuckNextTimeEmmaleigh
2149 days 20 hours ago
Coyote
Like seriously here's everything you've said in this post alone. You're either obsessed with me or struggling with some kind of mental issues. And I've addressed you like TWICE this entire reunion yet your ass can't keep my name out of your mouth. You're a fan so it's all good though.

Jameslu
* Hugs Camila *
Calm down, baby.
We're all with you, everyone hates this seasons winner.

Jameslu
First, to Scott-- How does it feel to be this season's WINNER?! Also, how does it feel to have most of the cast hating your guts right now?

YASSS TELL HIM JAE!
DRAG HIM!

(not sure how this is even a drag but ok)

Jameslu
paul028
Finalist to finalist, he is not a representation, I couldn't imagine winning a BBUK season the way he did, it was coward way out and I would never respect him for it

A FUCKING MEN!
AMEN!

Jameslu
I don't see Scott's gameplay anywhere as close to Tom or Kyle K.
He had way too many advantages and was one of the most boring housemates ever.
He even told me he only started shit bc people were saying he's so boring.

Jameslu
This season is a mixture of emotions.
On one hand, I'm proud I made it so far and lasted so long.
But I'm disappointed in the final outcome bc it's not fair.
At least with Camila, we knew she had 2 accounts being MonicaStar & FoxyWinters compared to Piddu.
I can not respect someone's game play who says they played a game of deceit, instead it was just a game of advantage.
So in conclusion, regardless that Scott spammed his ass off, I will always regard Dylan as my winner.

Jameslu
This seasons ending was just A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.
#ScottIsNotMyWinner is Trending on Twitter y'all!

Jameslu
If you were gonna target me on my past seasons, thats unfair on me.
LMAO THE HYPOCRISY.

Jameslu
You ain't special hunny.
You think X didn't feel like he had a target on his back from the start due to he's spamming?
Bitch please.

Jameslu
Anyways, enough about Scott.
Back to the secret assassin, who was it?

Jameslu
BITCH PLEASE!
EVERYTHING IS A GOOD LOOK ON ME!
CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR YOU.

Jameslu
A new vendetta has awoken between me and Scott.
2149 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
Daphne is so bitter 馃槀
2149 days 18 hours ago
Coyote
Daphne I literally gave you the option to not spam each other out and you still did it. You could have made finals if you werent a cocky little bitch but the fact you started spamming me out and expected me to not return the favor. So dumb.

Anywho keep talking shit. I already plan on spamming you out next season anyway.
2149 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Love the theme, great way to settle feuds once and for all to see who is better.
2149 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm sorry Scott but when did you give me the option not to spam each other lol?
You sent me a mail on PIDDU saying not to target Scott or Aimee.
At that point I didn't know you were Piddu.
So no don't bs this.

Also as for you saying i have a mental illness, wow, real classy.
And I didn't kiss your ass, I was just trying to be the better person.
Anyways, I don't care anymore, well done on your undeserved win!
2149 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
And what exactly makes you think you'll get casted for another season LOL.
2149 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
And now in conclusion, I don't care anymore and will see the BB House in VL in December, maybe even I'll come back?!
2149 days 14 hours ago
Amnesia_
I鈥檒l be back for another season hopefully if I鈥檓 accepted back.

Congrats to Scott for winning  and all other contestants, everyone played well!

Hope you all luck for the future. A bit disappointed in sixth place but at least I made it to the finals
2149 days 10 hours ago
Coyote
You called Ali mentally unstable yet its an issue when I say youre mentally ill? Stop being a hypocrite dude. I won. You lost. Get over it. I know youre irl sucks and this game was all you had going because youre worthless but it'll be ok. Just a game man.

Also didnt know I had to be casted to spam someone else.
2149 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
Why the hell are we fighting after the game? It doesn鈥檛 matter if you don鈥檛 like Scott as a winner! He won, and there is nothing we can do to change that. It鈥檚 our faults we lost, so we can鈥檛 hate on anyone other than ourselves! The game is over. Congratulations Scott, and I had fun this season. Save the drama for December in BBUK Bad Blood!
2149 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
I agree Kyle R.
Well done Scott!
2148 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
So Thomas, why did you nominate me when you were the secret assassin?Looking at the confessionals, only one word comes to mind, yikes.
2148 days 14 hours ago
Coyote
Read the confessionals and kinda shocked to see Dylan be that strategic. Did not expect that.

The rest of you barely had anything to say in yours!

https://tengaged.com/group/9078-behind-scenes

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!