This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBUTES/R.I.P FX

Topic » TRIBUTES/R.I.P FX

2173 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Ali- a great person who i think ppl forget is actually playing the game. I will miss you 2 bro and i have had fun. I was not as smart as you when i first joined and i think i have learned some things
2173 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Aimee- i have always had your back and the 1 time i needed you well you gave up on me. GL with this game cause ik theres ppl you should be worried about
2173 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Daphne- coming into this game i was like i have 1 allie and  was you. We made finals in cereals challenge and even won. You threw a duel against me in another challenge so i could have a shot to win. I LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND and i hope i did not ruin that in this game. We connected really well when we started talking and ik your a real person aka not fake AF. GL
2173 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Thomas- i never knew if i should trust you and i still dont. I just feel you need to put yourself out there more and you could go far man
2173 days 7 hours ago
FireX
chanelle-..................
......................................................GL.........
2173 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Kyle K.- we have a bumpy relationship and thatz because of you. I really wanted us to go far together cause we have gotten close as friends but i never really got the same trust that i gave you. Im glad you won last season cause i dont think this IS your season. Anyway GL man
2173 days 7 hours ago
FireX
John- i barley know you. I consider you 1 of the floaters in this house and if you dont start playing the game rather then being a follower then buddy you have lost this game. We talked2 times and i was the 1 who started both of the convos. GL
2173 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
LMFAO @Chanelle
2173 days 7 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Camila
2173 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan
2173 days 6 hours ago
FireX
NO AND NO
2173 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
logan

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!