This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBUTES/R.I.P FX

Topic » TRIBUTES/R.I.P FX

2173 days 11 hours ago
FireX
This is where i will do my department CEROMONY cause i am out. I just want to think everyone for a fun game. This is top 2 in list of group games i have struggled with.

Ik i al going out in a bad light so might as well say my part to those i owe. All game aside you people are god dam crazy. I never knew what yall would do. I have never met a cast of people with so many emotions in my life

Anyway if you want a tribute post your name down in the forum cause this is ment to be somewhat positive
2173 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle R.
2173 days 11 hours ago
nikw98
Nik
2173 days 11 hours ago
patricenka9
Patrick.
2173 days 11 hours ago
Silver09
Silver
2173 days 11 hours ago
Aquali
Ali
2173 days 10 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee
2173 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Daphne
2173 days 9 hours ago
BushtuckerTom
Thomas
2173 days 9 hours ago
MIchelle990
chanelle
2173 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Kyle K.
2173 days 8 hours ago
John10
John
2173 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Kyle R- i hate you more then ever now so lets be clear on that. Now onto the positive part. Your finally making smarter moves even if they are risky AF and its something you always failed with before so its nice to see that
2173 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Nik- Bro i ACTUALLY like you and  feel that we had something good going in this game but sadley got put up together. I hope you go onto win this so i can have a good laugh at all these ppl(including me) underestimating you. I wish you GL
2173 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Patrick- me and you are really great friends now. I think out of everyone here we have had the most real life talks despite not knowing each other that long. I have enjoyed talking to you and i am super glad we met. This game is crazy and i hope to see you in finals man. GL
2173 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Silver- well we were allies then not allies then allies and tbh i feel sick lol. Anyway i think me and you are on that line of friends not friends so its gonna be interesting to see where that goes.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!