This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2210 days 12 hours ago
John10
Well nothing really is running threw my mind I'm kinda hungry TBH but no I practically screwed myself this week with trusting Scott he told Thomas I wanted him on the block and that just spiraled out of control
2210 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
It definitely seemed like this week, lots of people began targeting you after Scott's house meeting.

Do you think that you and Daphne would have been the last pair standing if you hadn't spoken to so many people about nominations?

Also, what are your thoughts on Silver and Thomas, the winners of the pair twist?
2210 days 12 hours ago
John10
Yeah I definitely think me and Daphne would have been the last pair 100%

Um I guess they did a good job but jk they did great because they stayed under the radar but at the same time they weren't really targets unlike Daphne
2210 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
The pairs were obviously meant to be incompatible and were scored based off of the personality quizzes you took prior to entering the house.

What was it like being partners with Daphne, who, as you said, was a target, and is obviously way more expressive and confrontational than you? Did you get along, or were you not super close in the house?
2210 days 11 hours ago
John10
We got along better than I thought we actually are pretty good friends now because of that twist we were always talking and I honestly think we were the best duo in the house
2210 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
You made it very far together!

Now, let's talk beef. You came into this game with the Kyle R vote situation that led to your eviction. You seemed to get pretty heated last night, especially with Thomas.

Are you leaving behind any conflict in that house? And what do you think of Kyle R, who took you voting him out of this game pretty hard?
2210 days 11 hours ago
John10
Yeah like I said everything I did in the game was nothing personal but pure game play and I hope no one takes it to heart and I hope Kyle knows that me wanting him out was because of how good of a player he was and me and him seemed to lost Aton of communication with each other this season compared to last
2210 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
You'll be spending a lot of time in the Holiday Inn, so who knows!

Who do you think is in the most danger going into next week? Any nominee predictions? Anyone you WANT to see leave next?
2210 days 11 hours ago
John10
Most dangerous is definitely Daphne and I think the noms would probably be Logan and Daphne

I would like to see Scott leave
2210 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
If this week has shown us anything, it's that anything can happen!

Finally--

Who do you hope to see winning this game? And if you were to come back for another season, what would you do differently?
2210 days 11 hours ago
John10
I would like to see Logan win because if he makes finals 3 seasons in a row he deserves at least 1 win

Well last season I didn't talk enough and this season I talked to much so if I came back for another season I'd pay more attention to who I talk to and limit myself to who I need to talk to
2210 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
We'll see what happens!

Thanks for being a great housemate, John! We'll see you back here for the finale/reunion, when we crown the WINNER of BBUK!

*crowd cheers*
2208 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Silver exits to mainly cheers*
2208 days 12 hours ago
Silver09
Omg yess I got cheers 馃槀
2208 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
Silver, I'm currently out of town and on mobile so I'll mail you your interview, or we can do a live one tomorrow.

Thanks for being a great housemate!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!