This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2212 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
To be fair, your final nomination last season was a fundamental reason that John ended up being nominated/evicted right before the finale. Do you think that it's fair to say that John held a vendetta against you that you didn't even know was there?

And going off of winning BBUK-- are there any housemates that you see having a definite path to the finals? We're getting closer and closer!
2212 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
I was not the direct cause of John getting evicted last season. not once did i ever nominate him, so him holding a vendetta against me is a bullshit thing.

I see Camila, Thomas, Megan, Logan, Aimee, and maybe Dylan in the finale

John will get screwed over
Daphne just fucked up her own game
Scott will be an unfortunate victim of an unintentional eviction
Silver will be a successful attempt at getting a poll threat out I think.
2212 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
My winning predictions
6. Dylan
5. Camila
4. Thomas
3. Megan
2. Aimee
1. Logan
2212 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
Interesting-- most, if not all of the people you described have tended to float in-between sides and not make themselves huge targets. Is the reason that nearly everyone left in the house is a floater because of the cast size, or is it because everyone was so focused on getting out the huge threats early on?

And looking back, do you wish that you'd have aligned more with huge targets like you did last season (i.e., when you aligned with vets like Nicole/Tom), or would you have changed anything else about your game?
2212 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
Everyone is focused on getting the threats out. This is BBUK, where the public mostly votes, so I see their standpoints in trying to get veterans out because we would tend to have a better chance at winning overall.

I think my game was going really well until i stood behind Chanelle. That led to Aimee not forgiving me and therefore putting me in jeopardy, where Silver won by one vote, and the rest of the house realized I was a threat to their game. Or not really.
2212 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
The public votes truly have a huge impact on the game. Now that you're out of that house, which rivalries/points of bad blood will you continue to have in the house? While you seemed to get along with lots of people, are there any people that really rubbed you the wrong way?
2212 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
When it comes to BBUK, X and I will never get along. and Lorenzo and I will still have beef. But I respect everyone in this game, even if they betray me
2212 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
You seem to separate the game from personal relationships! That's good. Especially for a season like this.

Now, to wrap things up--

You've been in 4 showmances thus far. How do they keep happening, and why?!

Also, do you have any final thoughts?
2212 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
OMG THE SHOWMANCES

Chanelle- she wanted to continue the showmance from last season

Addy and Camila- idk why they wanted a showmance with me

Aimee- this was originally to form a strong ally in the game, but I fucked it up. But she is a great person. And I am open to this showmance again.
2212 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
I will be back to redeem myself. Watch out. and Daphne, watch out on all your sides, because now you have no weapons to fight this battle with.
2212 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
Thank you for being an amazing housemate, Kyle R!

Definitely look for future opportunities to return to the game. We'll see you on finale night when we crown the winner!
2212 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
Peace out. And I will return if possible
2210 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
*John exits to cheers*
2210 days 12 hours ago
John10
Good no boos lol
2210 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
JOHN!

This week was so crazy. After 10 weeks of being unnominated and receiving very little nomination points, you were evicted up against your secret partner.

What's running through your mind right now? Was it shocking to be nominated this week?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!