This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Housemate Rules & Guidelines

Topic » Housemate Rules &..

2190 days 4 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hello potential housemates! Next week, some of you will be entering the Big Brother UK house! Beforehand, however, here's a few rules and reminders of do's and don't's for when you get inside.

1) This season, you MAY discuss nominations with your fellow housemates, unless otherwise specified by Big Brother. If you do, be sure to INCLUDE ME in all conversations you do through messages with other people. You CANNOT, however, discuss secret twists or tasks.

2) NEW SPAMMING POLICY: There is a change this season! Spamming is ALLOWED for most evictions (and encouraged when it is allowed), but there will be some weeks during the game where Big Brother will prohibit spamming, only allowing viewers in the Viewer's Lounge, or voters that Big Brother spams in blogs/messages, to vote in the polls. While BB has allowed spamming for every eviction in the past, to add variety and to level the playing field, when BB does not allow spamming, this is a cold, hard rule.

*Anyone caught spamming when it is a no-spam week will heavily penalized. Anyone caught spamming during a no-spam week after being caught the first time will be immediately ejected from the house.

3) The Viewer's Lounge will be populated with more users than last season. This should go without saying, but if anyone is caught having contact with viewers in the lounge pertaining to any confidential game-related info, he or she will be immediately ejected from the house.

4) This, like both prior seasons, will be a rather "twisty" season of BBUK! Actually, I lied. It will be the MOST TWISTED season so far. I promise there is no rigging whatsoever, so please don't accuse Big Brother of anything of the sort!

5) Be ACTIVE in the house! The main components to this game are the tasks, live shows, and twists. You should always try to make it to them! It'll make the game more enjoyable for everyone involved.

6) Please SEND DR's to me! I would love for you to send as many as you want! At the very least, please send one every "game week", which will usually be about 2-3 days in length. You'll also be able to make use of the public diary room, which every housemate did last season.

7) Have fun with it! While sending in nominations and attending events are the fundamentals, much of the fun of BBUK comes from how you guys interact with one another. Pretty much anything goes!

Once you've read these rules, please reply with:

"I've read and understand the rules."
2190 days 3 hours ago
kingLiam
2190 days 3 hours ago
adamslater19
Ive read and understand the rules
2190 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I've read and understand the rules
2190 days 3 hours ago
darrenxo
2190 days 3 hours ago
BushtuckerTom
2190 days 3 hours ago
John10
"I've read this and understand the rules"
2190 days 3 hours ago
twoshawn3
I have read the guideline and i understand the rules and i will follow them
2190 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
2190 days 2 hours ago
Cookie_13
2190 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
2190 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
I've read and understand the rules.
2190 days 2 hours ago
FireX
2189 days 23 hours ago
Coyote
2189 days 22 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I've read and understand the rules.
2189 days 21 hours ago
patricenka9

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!