This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Applications~

Topic » ~Applications~

2512 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
Please keep in mind that this game will be structured like Big Brother UK, not Big Brother USA. While twists during some weeks may alter the general format of the game, for the most part, the housemates will nominate one another, and it will be up to Tengaged to see who leaves.

This game will be about a 50/50 ratio of gameplay and roleplay. Those who roleplay may (will) have access to advantages throughout the game, while those who merely "do the least" may find themselves at some disadvantages throughout the series. Mainly, just be active and be interesting in the house-- I'm not looking for gamebots!

*READ EVERYTHING ABOVE BEFORE APPLYING*

::Application::

First Name you want to go by:
Occupation (can be fake):
Age (can be fake):
What will you bring to the series?:
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?:

Thank you for applying!
2512 days 19 hours ago
ThebestlerHoH
****FIRST OF FUCKING ALL
>>>>>>THE ICON IS HERE
$$$$$$$ I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT PM ME TO JOIN BETCH

First Name you want to go by: Misty
Occupation (can be fake): Car Wash hoe
Age (can be fake): 43
What will you bring to the series?: DRAMA, CLASS, & USED TAMPONS
AUDREY & Devin & Chima's interracial threesome baby
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): oh yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: EVERY HOUR

Thank you for applying!

Hope you accept my app
2512 days 19 hours ago
GerardoM13
First Name you want to go by: Jerry
Occupation (can be fake): lawyer
Age (can be fake): 21
What will you bring to the series?: I will bring drama, laughter, sadness anything you want I will bring it
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Mitch from BBCAN4 because of how strategic and manipulative he was
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes I will
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes I will
2512 days 17 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
First Name you want to go by: Emily
Occupation (can be fake): Striper
Age (can be fake): 23
What will you bring to the series?: I am such a bad bitch and I will fight anyone who comes for me and also a great striper!
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I am like Kayleigh, Chanelle, Sukhvinder from bbuk18.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes
2512 days 13 hours ago
vanillapeach12360
First Name you want to go by: Amy
Occupation (can be fake): Bar tender
Age (can be fake): 22
What will you bring to the series?: drama, entertainment, and strategy.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: BBUSA I'm like the girl version of derrick because I will make it to the top.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yep
2512 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
First Name you want to go by: Ethan
Occupation (can be fake): Male model
Age (can be fake): 28
What will you bring to the series?: Personality, gameplay and strategy. Along with the balls to say what's on my mind.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I would say in bbuk im alot like Bear, but with a less explosive personality. Bbusa i see myself as more of a John bb17 because i can be entertaining but play hard. Bbcan i relate to Ika with mystrategy and willingness.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yessir.
2512 days 6 hours ago
solesurvivor11
First Name you want to go by: Tom
Occupation (can be fake): Author
Age (can be fake): 29
What will you bring to the series?: A lot of drama. A massive social and strategic game and lots of fun.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: It's hard to like me to one specific player, but I'd say I'm a mix between Steve (BB17), Donny (BB16) and Nikki (BBUK). This is because I can be strategic and quiet but can also bring a lot of drama.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes, it's very important.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yes of course, I love confessionals.
2512 days 6 hours ago
MIchelle990
First Name you want to go by: Chanelle
Occupation (can be fake): butlins red coat
Age (can be fake): 18
What will you bring to the series?: drama fun and gameplay
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Ika or nikki grahame because i am mixed both of them winey and hbic
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): house dynamics, nominate
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: ye
2512 days 5 hours ago
paul028

First Name you want to go by: Nicole
Occupation (can be fake): ER Nurse
Age (can be fake): 24
What will you bring to the series?: Humor, drama if it comes near me, and I think a lot of strategy.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Ashleigh(bbuk15) Because just like Ashleigh i'm very well in power, I can be with the right people and stand up for myself against others. Nicole(bbus16&18) I may look sweet and innocent but underneath it all im a snake. Tell me something and ill blad it out. Brittnee (bbcan3) I'm such an underdog, lol
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): I will, since I'm finished with school, I can be really active now.
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Sure!
2512 days 4 hours ago
adamslater19
First Name you want to go by: Megan
Occupation (can be fake): Model
Age (can be fake): 24
What will you bring to the series?: Drama filled entertainment and a lot of drinking and having fun
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I relate to Chanelle McCleary in BBUK Because i can kick off and i will defend myself if i need to, And from CBBUK Megan Mckenna duh, Im literally just like her,So put me in the house and you will see a lot of kick offs and Drama

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes definitely
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: I will always send confessionals because i like to bitch
2512 days 4 hours ago
aj1111

First Name you want to go by: Jax
Occupation (can be fake): Youtuber
Age (can be fake): 20
What will you bring to the series?: A person who loves the game
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Sindy Nguyen (BBCAN 3 + 5) because people will underestimate what I can and not do
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): DUH
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: DUH
2512 days 1 hour ago
Oliviaxoxo
First Name you want to go by: Olivia
Occupation (can be fake): Doctor
What will you bring to the series?: FUN
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Glyn 2 win, im welsh and laid back
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: yup!
2512 days 1 hour ago
Taki238

First Name you want to go by: Jalen

Occupation (can be fake): Teacher

Age (can be fake):32

What will you bring to the series?: Drama Funny DRs

I am like Ika Wong I am very Strategic but very confrontational

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yup

Thank you for applying!
2512 days ago
lhooper902976
logan           detective           21              dan i can get people manipulated and evict them when least expected                     yes i will                yes i will
2511 days 22 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
First Name you want to go by: Andy
Occupation (can be fake): Student
What will you bring to the series?: I will bring sophistication and flirtatious remarks
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: I am like Nikki Grahame because I can be unpredictable and nobody messes with me
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Absolutely
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 3-4 days)?: Yeah
2511 days 17 hours ago
Flamey9999
Andrea
Jewelry Store Employee
I will be myself and have fun!
Derrick Levausser I am a real strategist
Yes!
Yes!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!