This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3: Kawaiisu

Topic » Tribal Council #3: Kawaiisu

3484 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Last one to go to tribal, but you didn't score a single point today.
Votes are due tomorrow at 8PM EST (7PM CST) but might not be read until I get home if I don't get them early. Remember to send me your prediction of how everyone voted!

Nick (manalord): Is this going to be complicated or straightforward?
Cole (Coyle14): How concerned is this tribe about Sheep Idols?
Scott (byp123): Will this vote be unified, split, or scattered?
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): What is a vote based on this early on?
Connor "CJ" (cjuddy): How are the tribe dynamics right now?
Danny (m0nkeymaniac): How do you know who contributed today when nobody scored? Is the vote not based on today's challenge?
3484 days 3 hours ago
Coyle14
Cole (Coyle14): How concerned is this tribe about Sheep Idols?

I don't know to be honest. We haven't really talked about it. This is our first time at tribal so we will find out
3484 days 3 hours ago
manalord
Nick (manalord): Is this going to be complicated or straightforward?

- You never know in survivor. But if a vote isnt complex then people are not playing hard enough.
3484 days 3 hours ago
byp123
Scott (byp123): Will this vote be unified, split, or scattered?

Most likely scattered to throw off people's guesses for sheep idols
3484 days 3 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor "CJ" (cjuddy): How are the tribe dynamics right now?

In my personal opinion Jimbo, we don't see the true dynamics of a tribe until their first tribal council. Tribal brings a tribe closer together. After tonight I am sure we will fight harder at the next immunity because we don't want to come back here.. We have had a taste of what it feels like to have immunity and we want more!! Tonight's vote hopefully someone who hasn't been much help in the challenges will go. Who that is, I don't know. all I know is I don't want to come back here any time soon!
3484 days 3 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny (m0nkeymaniac): How do you know who contributed today when nobody scored? Is the vote not based on today's challenge?

I mean when the other tribes whoop us hard like that, it's difficult to see where a lot effort was put in and where it wasn't. All that we can base our votes on is what we have shown in the past and potential strength in future challenges. It just sucks that we're not a bunch of spam holders lol
3483 days 21 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Robert (robulusjgreisonne): What is a vote based on this early on?

That's tough but I think in an uncertain climate, loyalty and trust are a big factor
3483 days 21 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
And at the same time, I feel bad because I really did try in that challenge, which my score showed. But still, at the end of the day, the other two still did better than me, which is a huge dent in my confidence for sure
3483 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3483 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
m0nkey (Self-vote)
3483 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Remember, any guess for Danny's vote will count.
3483 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3483 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3483 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!