This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 20 Applications [Returning Players]

Topic » Season 20 Applications..

2534 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Name/Nickname: Nick
Hometown: Detroit, MI
Skype Account (not required but recommended): njkoda1998
Previous Season: Pampas, Second Chances
Placement: 7th, 18th

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor?
I'm bored and I got robbed in second chances!

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?
Adapting #PredictableAnswers

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player?
Because I was a super star my first time who got fucked by a shitty tribe my second time.

What will you change from your previous season(s)?
Not let you put me on a tribe with shitty challenge performers again.
2533 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Name/Nickname: Lukas
Hometown: somewhere near Erie, Pennsylvania IDK if I should say it just say Erie
Skype Account (not required but recommended): live:lukassheckler
Previous Season: Kyushu
Placement: 3rd

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor?: I'm bored. I want to try to become BIG MOVE MAN. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna try and be that guy.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?: I'll just guess. I'll let them fly by me and then I'll adapt to 'em.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player?: I mean, I DID get 3rd. I was the goatiest goat to ever goat, who doesn't love a goat? I like goats. They taste good.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? #bigmoves
2533 days 21 hours ago
BBCANfan
Name/Nickname: Nicholas/Nifty
Hometown: Still Trenton, NJ
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Still don't have one.
Previous Season: Season 19: Nauru
Placement: Ninth

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? I was pretty iconic last season.  I had my weird/funny confessionals, and I had a strong alliance with Briar and Gamo as we controlled most of the pre-just boots (most of the people who eliminated were people I chose). People caught on and eliminate me and Briar and kept Gamo around for some reason. I want to return simply for redemption and hopefully form a strong alliance just like season 19. And maybe I could even win.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I'll be shocked, like most people. And I'll try to cope what th it when trying to eliminate someone.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I don't think people would consider me as a good person to return. I called my allies my "grandma's dildos," and I eliminated people from drawing a name out of a hat. But I think I'm a nice choice because I did so much last season just to be eliminated early in the merge.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? Probably my attitude. Although I don't see that happening. I guess I could try being more social, which was kinda the only reason I was eliminated last time. Still, I'm back better than ever and I want to win this game of I can.
2533 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
Name/Nickname: Carraid73/Chris
Hometown: Washington, D.C.
Skype Account (not required but recommended): I'll make a new one
Previous Season: Eritera, Heroes v. Villains
Placement: 10/18, 23/24

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor?: When you guys sent me this mail, I remembered that I did really good in this series, because I remembered being asked to return a lot. Then I looked through the series history and was really confused. Why did I only pop up on the 13th season and get a middling placement? And when the hell did I return for Heroes vs Villains? And when did I get 23rd? What tribe was I even on? I thought I had a legacy here, but it turns out this is actually the series that I have played the worst in out of all of the ones on tengaged. So I guess I want to change that.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?: I'll make snarky comments about all of them but I'll play through them like I always do.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player?: You guys tried to get me on for ages, and I declined to do Suitmans and I bombed. Then when I came back for Heroes vs Villains, I got the same exact placement I did in Suitmans. And that was karma for me not coming back earlier. Now that the bad karma is gone, I think I can take this down. On a more serious note, you guys know I am always hilarious, and that I have potential as a wildcard player. You have to have those players, even on an all-stars type season, who aren't the best players, aren't the alphas, so that things can be switched up. And look at my placements. I'm that guy.

What will you change from your previous season(s)?: For starters, I hope that BrandonRichie isn't on, because I'm starting to remember Heroes vs Villains and I'm pretty sure he sucks. On a more serious note, I will go in guns blazing. I get really caught up in the placements and trying to be a returning player. But my placements already suck, and this is the last season. So I can be freed from worrying about how I will come off, and freed from trying to sneak into the merge just to return, and I can finally let loose and play as crazily as I speak.
2533 days 20 hours ago
terose1
Name/Nickname: Tim
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Skype Account (not required but recommended): bblover20931115
Previous Season: ....a lot lol
Placement: I think my best was 6???

First of all HOLY SHIT!!! I want to come back so fucking bad. This has been the one series that I have missed playing in so fucking much. This series has always been one of my favorites. There are always good people in the casts and I always felt challenged to get to the end. Such great hosts as well and seasons were put together very well.

I'm always prepared for ANYTHING. You can never get too comfortable. Bring it on. I'm ready for it.

I don't want to be cocky, but I think I have always been a name to remember in this series. I made big moves. I went balls to the wall. I wasn't afraid of anyone. I'd be good to return because I've never won in this series. And this is my final chance. I will give it my all.

So my biggest downfall was playing too hard WAY too fast. That's going to change. I'll still play hard, but not be as open about it. I also backstabbed anyone and everyone, which made me someone that nobody could trust. I need 1 or 2 ppl as my ride or dies.
2533 days 19 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Name/Nickname: Jacob
Hometown: Nashville
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Jacob.TG
Previous Season: Jamaica
Placement: 2nd

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor?  I really want to return to redeem myself for being inactive, and I know I can take the win this time.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I'm ready

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I'm funny, active (now), strategic, and I will do anything to win this game

What will you change from your previous season(s)? I'm going to be MUCH more active then I was last time, and I'm going to win this season.
2533 days 19 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Name/Nickname: Ryan "RyJam" V.
Hometown: Atlanta
Skype Account (not required but recommended): ryanhawk71
Previous Season: Nepal/Polynesia: Fans vs. Faves
Placement: 16th/20th

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? Because everyone thinks I suck ass at this game DX I promise I'm robbed.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? Nothing can surprise me at this point XD

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? Clearly you had faith in my entertaining personality for Fans vs. Faves. If I can actually stay this time, I can really prove myself as an all-around threat.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? Not going home first
2533 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Name/Nickname: Ryan
Hometown: Chicago
Skype Account (not required but recommended): wangifold
Previous Season: Congo
Placement: 1st

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? I'm the greatest player to never play again and I want to Sandra this season 20.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? Have you seen me? I live and BREATHE twists.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I'll bring the drama and the excitement bby.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? Be less inactive, annoy Cole more.
2533 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Name/Nickname: Newz
Hometown: Ottawa
Skype Account (not required but recommended): oldnewz12
Previous Season: Kyushu, All Stars
Placement: 1st and 1st in my heart but 2nd and 2nd in reality.

Well I'm a HOFer and I have some unfinished business to take care of

I'm going to order some Survivor puzzles online! Nah I'm just fucking with you. I'm going to adapt I guess?

Well Ethan gets pleasure from watching me play ;)

Instead of being a saint and hero like my last two times, I'm going to FINALLY try and be a villain
2533 days 17 hours ago
Blondelle
Name/Nickname: Natasha
Hometown: Apatity, Russia
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Blondelle__
Previous Season:
Czech Republic (9th), Blood vs Water (8th), Denali - Heroes vs Villains (6th)

- Every time I play this game, I get a little bit closer to the title yet I always come up short. This time, I'm ready to not come up short. I'm ready to prove to people that I have indeed learned from my past mistakes and will improve.

- This would be my fourth time playing so there's not much else they could throw at me that would surprise me. They can throw anything at me as long as its not a Viewers Lounge member with loose lips.

- I'm a true hero at heart, a fan of the game, and i'm someone still searching for their first Sole Survivor title on Tengaged. I'm consistent in strategy and this series in particular is one I love. (especially the podcasts!)

- I won't tell the Viewers Lounge if I have an idol or not and even though i'm on the Heroes tribe, you might see something new come out.
2533 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Name/Nickname: Ben
Hometown: New York, NY
Skype Account (not required but recommended): setsonthebeach11@gmail.com
Previous Season: Poland, All Stars, HvV
Placement: 9th, 5th, 1st

One summer ago, I found an acorn.  We went on bike rides, ate BLT's and watched Netflix till I eventually planted it.  It has now spurred up and it's branches are close to fully grown after a year.  This former acorn was too young to watch me in my past seasons. However, now it's a tree and all grown up.  I'd like to give my child the opportunity to watch his old man play in the series one last time.

I'll grab my volleyball and spike the twists away.  Fobby's twists are close to cancerous as SuitMan13's series.  Unless there is a redemption island, then cancer will likely cause my medical evacuation. 

I was one of the originals with my boy Goldenboy, Wes, Yo and the list goes on.  The individuals that I've listed are the top tier players in this series and they told me to go give it another shot.  I also have never won a series twice so I'll be quite driven.

I'd like to rock more OTNN5 edits as I only had one when my boy cjuddy left in HvV.  Also, I will be playing more for the adventure this time around.  Best case scenario, I'd like to draw a purple rock this season.
2533 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Name/Nickname: Red
Hometown: HockeyTown
Skype Account (not required but recommended):
Previous Season: I think 3 or 4 don't remember
Placement: 5,6,7 Don't remember

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? I remember I enjoyed playing and the hosts were good

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? Pretend they aren't coming

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? Cause I am crazy

What will you change from your previous season(s)? I'll talk to more people and make sure not to get idoled out
2533 days 15 hours ago
Kenu67
Name/Nickname: Karma
Hometown: San Antonio
Skype Account (not required but recommended): my skype has been acting up. I'll give it to you when I fix it.
Previous Season: Season 12
Placement: I don't remember but I was pre jury and everyone hated me lol

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? Well last time I played I made some "insensitive" comments toward another contestant who in reality was just a cry baby. That's what I was known for. I want to redeem myself. I want to come back and slay everyone so hard they end up in tears. I WANT TO WIN. No one knows who I am and I'll for sure be the underdog no one pays much attention to. Ignoring me and thinking I'm weak will be the biggest mistake anyone can make.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I just have to make sure to adapt to whatever is thrown my way. Once I see the cards I've been dealt then that's when I make my game plan and if things change all I need is a few minutes to get things together and end up on top again.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I'm not here to fuck around. The first time I played I got screwed over and there were some people who though I should be in a second chance season. Other people hated me and thought I was a bitch. I want to WIN and if I have to lie and make you cry in order to do it I will. Someone has to be around to tell the stupid people what to do. I'm great at manipulating people and making them think I'm weak. If I smell some bs being thrown my way, I'll call it out so fast. I have no problem exposing people as long as it means and make it further in the game.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? I'll try and make more personal connections with people so I'm on everyone's good side and they'll want to keep me around. I don't want to go home with an idol in my pocket. Maybe try to not fight with people as much...try. Last time I got out because everyone thought I was a bitch not because it was the smart and strategic thing to do. They ended up getting out shortly after me so that's on them. :)
2533 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Name/Nickname:Brady
Hometown: Orlando Florida
Skype Account (not required but recommended):bradyspaulding16@gmail.com
Previous Season: Survivor Jamaica, Survivor All Stars, Survivor Heroes vs Villains
Placement: 4th, 15th, 4th

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? This is my favorite series of all time on this website and last season yeah I made it far but I was so fucking boring. My goal last season was to go to the end with the right people and I didn't even do that so this season I'm going to certainly be trying to do more and bring more of the drama, and more of the villain side of me because last season I didn't even fucking get the villains award and hey it's time for the best villain of all time to hopefully win this thing and I'm not afraid to fight anyone or do anything to win. I love this series so much and I just seriously need 1 more chance to redeem myself because I was so close 2 times and this season I want to be more of a force to reckon with because in All Stars I had 0 chance of winning and I want to make sure that I have a chance to win this time and I'm ready to take on the best of the best to win it.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I expect anything in this crazy ass situation so I'll just try to be social and prepare for a twist at all times.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I will be a good pick because I'm passionate about this series and I'll bring everything to it. I've been inches away from the win 2 times and I just haven't been able to get it yet but I will send all the confessionals you want and this time I want to play my villain card more and be more of a villain and I want to bring the drama more this time so please please please pick me I really want to play in this series so bad, I started early on in season 6 and I'd love to end this season on a high note in season 20.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? This season I want to make more plays happen and I want to be thinking 2 or 3 steps ahead. The other seasons I felt like I didn't see the big picture of what was going on and in this season I want to leave it all out there. I got 4th in Heroes vs Villains but I'm not proud at all of how I played that season I want to be more of a villain this time and make more plays so I can hopefully get in the hall of fame.
2533 days 14 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Name/Nickname: Nick
Hometown: Hartford CT
Skype Account (not required but recommended): nickross5299
Previous Season: Nepal, FvF, Heroes v. Villains, and one other I can't think of
Placement: 1st, 2nd, 4th, and like 16th or some shit

This is my favorite survivor series I've played in and I would love to be apart of the last season even if I'm one of the first ones out. I want to show people that even though I've given up on group games for awhile the queen stays queen

I won't LOL there is no preparing for them. I will however be good at adapting to the situation and do what I need to do to stay in the game

Not to brag but I've done relatively well in past seasons and will be going as balls to the walls as I can to make up for my early exit last season

I will definitely try to talk game with people more. Usually I just let people come to me but I need to learn how to take charge

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!