This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 20 Applications [Returning Players]

Topic » Season 20 Applications..

2523 days 11 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Name/Nickname:
Skype Account (not required but recommended):
Previous Season:
Placement:

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor?

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player?

What will you change from your previous season(s)?
2523 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
Name/Nickname: Brandan G.
Hometown: New York (Not the City)
Skype Account (not required but recommended): I THINK you should have it, just message me if you don't
Previous Season: Eritea, Pakistan, and HvV
Placement: 4th, 7th, and 5th

BECAUSE I WANT MY FUCKING CAKE :(. I've always been able to get myself really close to the end but somehow nothing works out for me. I've always gone far so I want my cake!

Ummmmmmmm I had to survive fucking HvV, ya think I'm not used to twists by now?

Umm because I caused a lot of shit throughout my three seasons? XD. But in all seriousness I feel like I transformed throughout my three seasons from a paranoid player who had the entire tribe against him (AND SOMEHOW MADE IT TO FOURTH PLACE), to becoming a serious threat to win in Pakistan and HvV. Giving me this fourth chance might help me finally take what I deserve: My fucking win XD. Also you know how I am, plus I won fan fave in Eritrea!

I think what I'm going to try to do is to become less paranoid. I feel like throughout my three seasons, paranoia has lead to me having breakdowns and digging myself a little hole. What I'm going to try to do is to just take a deep breath, and not freak out :P
2523 days 10 hours ago
Joshbb17
Name/Nickname:
Hometown: Miami, FL
Skype Account (not required but recommended): JoshDuenas24
Previous Season: WPF Pakistan: Fans vs Favorites.
Placement: 9th

I want to return because I feel I have unfinished business and untapped potential. I was underestimated, made fun of, and everyone thought I was on their side. Once the swap hit, I made my mark and made bold moves flipping on my tribe and then attempting at being a power player at the merge.

Any twist needs to be acknowledged but I just roll with the punches. Ill go along with and try to adjust any which way I can.

I think I am well equipped in terms of a strong social game, and a good keen sense of having my finger on the pulse on who is good and bad news. My downfall may be jumping the gun and wanting my perception to be stronger than it is, but I feel I have the tools to be a solid underestimated returning player.

Last time, I was a fan in a fvf season and was grossly underestimated. I made social connections all across the board and was well equipped but was perceived as a "weak player". I stepped it up and made bold moves blindsiding an ally who had an ally and turning on my original tribe. These moves were strong but were too bold at the time, this time I want to split the difference and work my way a bit smoother.
2523 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
Name/Nickname: Sagar
Hometown: New York, NY
Skype Account (not required but recommended): supersd66
Previous Season: Czech Republic, Blood vs. Water, Pakistan
Placement: 16th, 1st, 5th

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? ~~~Wow dreams really do come true~~~ This is, in my opinion, one of the best-hosted Survivor series on Tengaged. I vividly remember all 3 times that I played in this series and I'm thrilled that it's back, especially with so many veteran hosts having their final seasons this summer. I want to return simply because I feel that I have more to give. I'm a winner but have I really left my mark on this series?

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I'm nothing if not good at adapting to shit being thrown my way. I live and die by the social game and that's what would pull me through any twist

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? Y'all might be averse to having four-time players but I'd be a good pick simply because I'm hungry for a second win and I would fight like hell to get it. My game has changed considerably since I last played and I want to showcase this 2 the world.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? Well a lot of my Edgics have been like UTR2 MOR3 UTR1 INV. I feel like I played really well in my last two seasons but I never came into my own as an interesting character. So the biggest thing I'm going to change is being much less boring. Since my WPF win, I feel like I've become more of a power player in group games than I was before and I want to bring that energy to this series.
2523 days 9 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Name/Nickname: Qaz W
Hometown: Montreal
Skype Account (not required but recommended): qazwdxedctengaged
Previous Season: Pakistan
Placement: 8th

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? I was in a good position to win, but I got rocked out at 8th place. I was taking a different strategy and laying low, and it seemed to be working as I didn't have a vote cast against me and I could play the middle without getting caught. This time, I want to take matters into my own hands and make the decisions I want to make. I was so robbed last time and I know I can win this time.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I'm gonna be ready since I'm gonna be in a good spot, and if you're in a good position, they can't affect you too much.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I'm a big name in group games but haven't made my name in this series yet. I was robbed from a potential win because of a virtual rock, and that took away what I wanted. I am a triple threat, and even though I was nominated as a hero last game, I'm known as a villain and will make the game flashy.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? I will play like a powerhouse, not like an under the radar player. I had a great social game that I want to keep, but I want to make splashy moves at the right time and win challenges to ensure my victory. I will also bring more drama to the game!
2523 days 8 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Name/Nickname: Jared
Hometown: Vancouver
Skype Account (not required but recommended): warfarehunter7
Previous Season: Czech Republic
Placement: 11th

Because I never got a chance to really show my gaming ability. I got stuck on a bad tribe and ultimately was cut right before the merge. I want to play again to really prove to you all I can play.

When twists are expressed you adapt, I am ready to adapt to any situation and sway my way to the end.

Because I feel with Returnees, this is your chance to prove yourself. I have grown alot from way long ago and I have had way more group game experience. Im ready to test my ability.

The reason I lost was because I was just short of the social game. I survived 4 votes before I met my end and this is something I will change to where I feel everyone will like me or want me to stay.

Thank you for considering me.
2523 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Hometown: St paul
Previous Season: Bali, All Stars, Pakistan, Heroes vs Villains
Placement: 6th, 16th, 1st, 16th?

It's my favorite series I've played over the years

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way
I will schmooze with everybody

Because I'm a fucking icon

What will you change from your previous season(s)? i won't get fucked by a swap this time!!!
I won't change anything else heh I would say that i learned from my mistakes in Bali but then I did the same thing when i won pakistan yeah?
2522 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Name/Nickname: Andrea
Hometown: San Jose, CA
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Prue.holmes1
Previous Season: Eritrea, Santorini - Second Chances & Denali - Heroes v Villains
Placement: 7th, 9th & 12th

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor?: Because every time I've been tragically removed from the game in the #One___ Scandal. Give me a classy exit thanks.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?: There won't be any thx

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player?: Because you've chose me 3 times and I DELIVERED.

What will you change from your previous season(s)?: Nothing.
2522 days 19 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Name/Nickname: Corinne
Hometown: Denver, CO
Skype Account (not required but recommended):
Previous Season: Jamacia & All Stars
Placement: 7th & 8th

Because this is my favorite group game ever and it holds a great spot in mh jeary and i need another chance to prove what I'm made of and hopefully complete the Corinne trilogy by winning.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I'll be pissed at every twist but I'll adapt well and hopefully won't get swapped fucked.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? Because I'm an OG. And I haven't played in so long. No one knows my skills and abilities. I'm basically a new player to the other returnees.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? Stop being so paranoid. It always fucks me over and It always gets me voted out. I'm just gonna chill.
2522 days 11 hours ago
nnewman3
Nick
Monticello Minnesota
I don't have one
Borneo & fans vs favorites
1st & 13th

I want to return to wpf because I got robbed in fans vs favorites I want to play with other players

The twists will be the most challenging twist ever & it might be hurt or not hurt my game.

I haven't played in a long time I got robbed by not playing the other 3 returning seasons & i want to play my best game.

Last seasons i played to hard in my last game I want be to not playing that hard
2522 days 10 hours ago
byp123
Name/Nickname: Scott
Hometown: Albany NY
Skype Account (not required but recommended): byp.123
Previous Season: Faroe Islands + All Stars
Placement: 8th and 6th

Because let's be real, I was robbed in all stars due to a premade and spent my time on the jury campaigning for a guy who doesn't even know what Italy is. I want to make sure that isn't my lasting legacy for this series Also WFP survivor is lit

I mean I'm due to flop the third time around so probably just freak out and get unanimously voted out.

First season I was 95% of the entertainment value and was tragically evicted 8th to a band of inactives and generally unlikeable people. In All Stars I was the hateable underdog who didn't make a move until it was too late. I don't see why you wouldn't want me back.

Nothing and I'll probably do about the same or worse because I'm shit at group games realistically.
2522 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
Name/Nickname: JB
Hometown: Dallas TX
Skype Account (not required but recommended): utfanjb98
Previous Season: Nepal, FvF, BvW
Placement: 5th, 10th, 10th

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? I've only failed to do one thing in WPF: win. I've got one last shot to finish my business.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I will just be adaptable. It's gotten me far in the first 3 times I've played. I just need to continue that for a longer period of time.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? Y'all picked me to return twice for a reason. I always deliver and never disappoint.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? I'll win this time instead of lose.
2522 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Name/Nickname: Julian
Hometown: Mason City, Iowa
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Thnksfrthmmrs. (Period included)
Previous Season: Czech Republic
Placement: 4th

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? I never got the chance to truly redeem myself after coming so close but making a crucial mistake last time

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I'm a very adaptable person. Whatever you throw at me, I can twist it in my favor

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I've been waiting YEARS to truly complete my story arc. There's so much more story to write.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? I put too much trust in the wrong person. Trust nobody. Play for 1st.
2522 days 7 hours ago
pratty437
Name/Nickname: Pratty
Hometown: Erina, NSW, Australia
Skype Account (not required but recommended): Pratty437
Previous Season: Poland and Fans vs Favourites
Placement: 3rd and 18th

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? It was the best survivor group game that I have ever participated in. Also I really want another chance cause I felt like I should of won Poland I just slipped up in the final challenge and that was what cost me victory

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I just have to make the best of the situation and learn to adapt to whatever is thrown my way

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? I have learnt from my past mistakes and now I am more prepared to win than I was the first 2 times I played

What will you change from your previous season(s)? I will try to form better relationships with other people and not just treat them like pawns
2522 days 7 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Fire Dragon
LA, CA
Bagelplatypus
Previous season: Faroe Islands, Santorini Second Chances
Placements: 2nd, 2nd
I want to return because I have now played twice, deserved to win twice, and came runner up twice. Some people want to come back to improve or put on a show while I am here to conquer this game.

I will be prepared for any twists. Not many twists can substantially reduce the potential my super intelligence or dominant physical capabilities have to offer.

I'm a good pick for a returning player because no matter what I'm a huge target. Even in the very very slight chance I don't do anything remotely interesting it will be a great journey to follow through another season.

I won't change anything about my game as both times it was almost perfect. I also still refuse to kiss a juror's ass if they once again have trouble recognizing my greatness I will have no issue calling them out on their sheer stupidity.
2522 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
Name/Nickname: AJ
Hometown: Bristol, TN
Skype Account (not required but recommended): zorbo67
Previous Season: Caicos Islands
Placement: 3rd

Why do you want to return to WPF Survivor? Because I was so close last time and I want one more shot.

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? By being able to adapt to every situation, just like in Caicos Islands.

Why would you be a good pick to be a returning player? Because I know the one mistake I made, and I can fix it.

What will you change from your previous season(s)? I'll win my last immunity, XD.

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!